What's new

Would you hire teenagers?

Yes, I think that teenagers may be prone or vulnerable to certain things. This is why I think that the government should create facilities and job opportunities for teenagers, as there are many teenagers who tend to work in different companies and they are susceptible to many things.

I have watched some documentaries about how underaged kids are forced to work for the mafia in drug cartels in Mexico and Colombia. Those kids are subjected to harsh treatment that they shouldn't face but because those drug cartels are deep in the pockets of the government, they will not be stopped by them.

I have watched some documentaries about how underaged kids are forced to work for the mafia in drug cartels in Mexico and Colombia. Those kids are subjected to harsh treatment that they shouldn't face but because those drug cartels are deep in the pockets of the government, they will not be stopped by them.

Well, kids work in our country as well. The government has no specific plan for this. You will find kids working in mechanic shops. By the time they become teenagers, they learn a lot about how to fix a car or motorcycle. Despite this, I have always been against child labour. They need education. The same goes for many teenagers as well.

Well, kids work in our country as well. The government has no specific plan for this. You will find kids working in mechanic shops. By the time they become teenagers, they learn a lot about how to fix a car or motorcycle. Despite this, I have always been against child labour. They need education. The same goes for many teenagers as well.

For kids to be allowed to work in your country shows that the government of your country doesn't have any strict rules against kids being placed on jobs. If they have strict laws on child labour, I don't believe any business or company in your country would be open to employing a kid to work for them.

For kids to be allowed to work in your country shows that the government of your country doesn't have any strict rules against kids being placed on jobs. If they have strict laws on child labour, I don't believe any business or company in your country would be open to employing a kid to work for them.

This is a major issue in many countries. many people may think that education is not that important. On the contrary, learning skills is much more important because when you learn skills, you get the ability to make money. However, this is clearly a wrong thinking. Education is very important. I am not against hiring teenagers, but they also need to get education as well.

This is a major issue in many countries. many people may think that education is not that important. On the contrary, learning skills is much more important because when you learn skills, you get the ability to make money. However, this is clearly a wrong thinking. Education is very important. I am not against hiring teenagers, but they also need to get education as well.

I believe that most people know the importance of education. The main problem is that most people cannot be able to afford it without finding themselves in a monumental debt they will find very difficult to pay off. This is the biggest challenge most people have with acquiring education. If education is free, no body will miss out from being educated.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back