Would you hire teenagers?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
In the US, businesses and states started allowing for teens as young as 14 to work. Since there are a lot of shortages happening, it seems to be helping some places.

I believe they are only able to work part-time unless they are 16 or older, and in some cases 18 and older.

Would you hire teenagers with no working experience?

It would really depend on what my business was and how mature the teenager behaved. I couldn't hire anyone under 16 to drive, so a delivery person would be out of the question.

If my business was a storefront, then yes, I wouldn't mind hiring a teen. I could easily find work for them to do, straightening up items on shelves, making sure prices are visible, and possibly even do the cash register.

I don't see banks hiring teens, but I could see them working as interns at places like advertising agencies, real estate offices, construction offices, etc.... and it could help them get a step ahead once they graduated high school since they had work experience to put on their resume.

As far as the law allows, I can hire a teenager. That level is the best level to teach and impart skills. Even with no experience, I would still hire because I would find it easy to teach the teenager.

I do not see what there should be any problem in hiring a teen as long as the person you are hiring has the ability to the job for you. When hiring, I only look for relevant skills.

In the US, businesses and states started allowing for teens as young as 14 to work. Since there are a lot of shortages happening, it seems to be helping some places.

I believe they are only able to work part-time unless they are 16 or older, and in some cases 18 and older.

I have never hired teenagers and I can hire them when I see that the person is very good at what he does. Age does not really matter at times. Skills matters a lot

It depends on what kind of business it is and more for example, I can't hire a person who is under 16 and it depends on how well they behave because teenagers tend to be more wild than adults. It also depends on their abilities because even without work experience they can still have skills and things like that, but of course it's always better to hire an adult rather than a teenager.

I do not see what there should be any problem in hiring a teen as long as the person you are hiring has the ability to the job for you. When hiring, I only look for relevant skills.
Having the ability and having the motivation are two different things. I noticed a lot of teens these days are quite lazy. My wife's sister works with one, she spends 70% of her time on her phone. She is 17 and totally unmotivated with life.

Having the ability and having the motivation are two different things. I noticed a lot of teens these days are quite lazy. My wife's sister works with one, she spends 70% of her time on her phone. She is 17 and totally unmotivated with life.
You are making a generalized conclusion. I know a lot of teens who are working with big companies. THose who try to acquire skills already have motivation, otherwise, they would never work hard to learn.

I believe that this is the same thing in almost every country that have regard for kids because before you should be able to allow to hire kids to work for you, the law must back it so that it will not be said that you are abusing kids in terms of getting them to work as slave for You.

In the US it's only for some jobs people can work as young as 14, but most jobs require you to either be 16 years, and even then you are limited in what you can work. Then once you turn 18, more job options open up, but if you want all options open to you, I imagine once you hit 21 is the best time.

With that being said, it's fine to hire teens, as long as they are at working age 16. Unless you have them do small menial tasks, you may be able to hire someone at 14. But I'd wait until 16 or even older. But I suppose it also depends on the type of job you want them to work.

Although I believe that the nature of business someone is doing is going to play a major role in determining if it is going to be possible to hire teenagers to work in that particular business or company because there are some jobs that teenagers can not be able to do no matter what.

Although I believe that the nature of business someone is doing is going to play a major role in determining if it is going to be possible to hire teenagers to work in that particular business or company because there are some jobs that teenagers can not be able to do no matter what.

There are some business laws that prohibit business owners from hiring teenagers. It is always seen as child abuse as some of those kids should be fully focused on going to school. This is the part that has helped to curtail the high rate of hiring these kids over here.

I don't see anything wrong with hiring a teenager for a job. If a teenager is willing to learn and behaves maturely and honestly, then it's a great idea to allow him/her to work with you.

They're fresh blood and are more passionate about learning new things.

It will also help them become financially independent, use their time wisely, and not waste it on useless things.

There are some business laws that prohibit business owners from hiring teenagers. It is always seen as child abuse as some of those kids should be fully focused on going to school. This is the part that has helped to curtail the high rate of hiring these kids over here.

The law is always going to be the law and it's going to be in your best interest as a business owner to make sure that you abide by those business law when it comes to doing anything in your business. This will make it easy for you to avoid getting caught up in a net where you'd explain and get tired.

The law is always going to be the law and it's going to be in your best interest as a business owner to make sure that you abide by those business law when it comes to doing anything in your business. This will make it easy for you to avoid getting caught up in a net where you'd explain and get tired.

Unfortunately, there are many people who tend to hire people, even though it may never be a good idea to hire teenagers. In many countries such kind of laws never exist. So, they hire teenagers. I think that the government should create jobs for teenagers.

Unfortunately, there are many people who tend to hire people, even though it may never be a good idea to hire teenagers. In many countries such kind of laws never exist. So, they hire teenagers. I think that the government should create jobs for teenagers.

It's just for the protection of teenagers and kids from abuse that such laws are made to look out for them because there are some people who are of the habit of subjecting kids to human modern slavery. Those set of people deserve to be punished.

I wouldn't mind hiring teenagers who are willing and ready to work but because I wouldn't want to break any law which might put my business in a difficult spot, I will not be employing teenagers until they are of the legal age to be hired.

I wouldn't have any impediment in hiring teenagers either, but it depends on the job too, if it requires a high qualification I don't think the teenagers will have such knowledge, but in jobs where you don't need a high qualification I don't think that being a teenager is something important as long as they have the desire to work.

If I ran a business, I wouldn't mind hiring teenagers as long as they were mature and I felt I could trust them to do right. Teens need to gain experience so they can learn. Can't learn if no one ever gives you a chance. This kind of goes along with how I feel towards college graduates not being able to get a job because some business owners and corporations won't hire them due to "no experience" and that's not fair. Part of doing business is teaching others how to do business.

It's just for the protection of teenagers and kids from abuse that such laws are made to look out for them because there are some people who are of the habit of subjecting kids to human modern slavery. Those set of people deserve to be punished.

Yes, I think that teenagers may be prone or vulnerable to certain things. This is why I think that the government should create facilities and job opportunities for teenagers, as there are many teenagers who tend to work in different companies and they are susceptible to many things.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back