What's new

Would you hire someone with a criminal record?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am not sure if this was asked on here or not before but I am curious. It seems most places will not which is why people that spend more than 1 year in prison have a much higher chance of ending up on longstanding unemployment. The only places that will hire them do not pay livable wages.

This is an interesting question. And brings about a good debate. When you hire people with criminal records, retention rates are likely to be higher.

People with criminal records are no more likely to be fired for misconduct than people without records. However, employers are generally permitted to use criminal records in hiring decisions. There are prohibitions against using criminal records as a complete ban on hiring in many situations.

Many employers are willing to hire people who have a criminal record. Whether it makes a difference can depend on the reason you have a criminal record and the type of job for which you are applying.

Well, i really can't tell for sure if i would be able to hire someone with a criminal record, buy i think i might hire someone with a criminal record because they deserve a second chance to leave a crime free and good life.

Even though I believe that people change but I cannot trust a former criminal. I cannot take any chances. I will always like to hire a person with clean records. This is safe.

I am not sure if I would hire someone with a criminal record, Well that also depends on the type of crime he committed.
It is actually very Risky doing so, as this could also affect the reputation of my business.

The truth is that there are some risks that are not worth taking. Hiring someone with a criminal record puts your business at a huge risk. How sure are you that he has completely repented?

I cannot hire someone with a criminal records. It is not even legal because it is in the constitution that someone with criminal records cannot partake in some jobs especially someone that has been filed bankrupt.

Honestly it mainly depends on two things, First if the position is a sensitive one and his past would have a negative effect if people come to know about it, then i might not, but if his past would not have a negative effect then i do not see why i can't hire such person. The second thing i would look out for is his current behavior.

Depends on what they did and how bad it was. Some people with criminal records deserve that second chance. I think as long as you didn't do anything too bad, I'd consider taking you in for the job. But, if it's a bad crime, then I probably wouldn't hire that person.

It depend on the kind of crime he or she committed in the past. Actually, people do not like to hire people with criminal record but sometimes you just have to overlook their past if the crime they committed is not that bad. I will look at the crime they committed before deciding whether to hire or not.

It depend on the kind of crime he or she committed in the past. Actually, people do not like to hire people with criminal record but sometimes you just have to overlook their past if the crime they committed is not that bad. I will look at the crime they committed before deciding whether to hire or not.
This is true but I hope you know that your company may be sabotaged when you hire someone that has a bad record to tour company and that is why we should not do it.

Having a criminal record makes it so hard to get hired for sure. If I was a hiring manager, I would consider the type of crime they committed. I would excuse those minor crimes that don't have so much weight.

Truth be told , its not easy for people with criminal record to get job easily because of the summarization that goes with their prison record , but I think most of them have repented and can do better than most normal people

Companies frequently fear that individuals with criminal histories would steal, act unethically, harass coworkers, or resort to violence. Instead, these candidates may be viewed as less capable; if they have already served time in prison, perhaps they lack social and professional abilities.

I am not sure if this was asked on here or not before but I am curious. It seems most places will not which is why people that spend more than 1 year in prison have a much higher chance of ending up on longstanding unemployment. The only places that will hire them do not pay livable wages.
Well, it's a tricky question. No, hiring can be a little cruel, but I think I would consider hiring the person depending on what crime the person committed. If they did a pretty rough crime, then I wouldn't hire them for some reasons, but if the crime is not that severe, I would hire him if he behaves in general.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back