What's new

Would you hire someone to do the majority of your work?

Having a motivating factor is very important, despite the fact motivation don't use to last longer but you need to have before you can get what you are looking for.
Yes, That is true sir, Having a motivating factor would help in pushing you whenever you intend giving up on your job. If you are motivated then you would be able to achieve what you want.

Yes, That is true sir, Having a motivating factor would help in pushing you whenever you intend giving up on your job. If you are motivated then you would be able to achieve what you want.
That's exactly what I'm saying sir, despite the fact sometimes you might the right mindset an that will affect your earnings, but having a motivating factor is very important.

That's exactly what I'm saying sir, despite the fact sometimes you might the right mindset an that will affect your earnings, but having a motivating factor is very important.
You are indeed right about setting a motivational factors that will keep you motivated whenever youbare working just in order to acheive your set goal , when i started my farming business , buying a land of my own is my motivation .

If I don't have time and I have many things I am engaged into, I will hire someone to do most part of my work. There's nothing special in doing all tasks but result to health issue therefore it is better to hire helping hands for easy work.

I would only hire someone else to do some of my work for me if only the work load is becoming too much for me to handle myself. If i can handle the work myself i do not see any reasons as to hire someone. This would be a waste of resources.

Would you ever hire someone to do the majority of all of your work? I know some people hire managers to manage their businesses and all that, but could you hire people to run the whole show why you did none of the work? As long as you pay of course.
Hiring someone to assist you with your business is needed when you've got a lot of work to do that you can't manage alone or when you don't have knowledge and expertise in certain areas of your business requirements.

For instance, if you are a business owner and want to grow your business through online marketing, but you're not an expert in the field, then you'd like to hire a marketing expert to help you promote your business and get more traffic and sales for your business.

In business, the more your business is expanding, the more you'll see the need to employ someone to help you manage it, especially if you have other job. Business is something you can run alone if you want it to succeed.
I would only hire someone else to do some of my work for me if only the work load is becoming too much for me to handle myself. If i can handle the work myself i do not see any reasons as to hire someone. This would be a waste of resources.
That's true. But once your business is becoming big, you will see the need to hire people to help. Robert Kiyosaki advice in one of his book that one should to use people work for him of her. If you really want to do a lot, you must hirs people to do the job for you

Last edited:
You are indeed right about setting a motivational factors that will keep you motivated whenever youbare working just in order to acheive your set goal , when i started my farming business , buying a land of my own is my motivation .
Yes sir, this will help you a lot, if you know what you are doing having a motivating factor is going to help you a lot, having motivation is really good, it will help your earnings.

Some one doing majority of my work means I am practically not doing anything , I like putting all my strenght on my work so far I am still strong and agile , I can only allow someone do my part when I am not physically fit .

I don't think that there is anything hiring someone to do almost all the job you supposed to do, if actually the person don't have much time for he/ her nothing wrong to hiring someone to do that.

Having a motivating factor would help you increase your effectiveness and it generally increase your business productivity.

It allows us to be more creative and develop more talents.

Hiring someone to handle the majority of your work may have certain advantages, such as reducing risk and getting skilled workers with superior interpersonal and communication abilities. It is crucial to take into account the expense of recruiting more employees and whether doing so is financially possible. In the end, whether you decide to outsource the majority of your labor will depend on the particular demands and circumstances of the person or business.

If I have other things to focus on, then I will hire a manager for the business. They usually do more work than the business owner. As long as they get paid well for the job.

Some one doing majority of my work means I am practically not doing anything , I like putting all my strenght on my work so far I am still strong and agile , I can only allow someone do my part when I am not physically fit .
That's good, I really like what you do, if you are good at doing that I'm very sure you can gain the good results you are looking for, focusing on few things is very important.

Time is an important factor for me and I would rather employ someone to work for me than to waste my valuable moment doing things that can be done by my employees.

Time is an important factor for me and I would rather employ someone to work for me than to waste my valuable moment doing things that can be done by my employees.
Time is one of the most important thing we all humans have, if you have time but if you don't know how to use it you are going to suffer,a lot of people are suffering this day's.

Depending on what's making you busy exactly , if the work you are doing is too much for you to handle , then you can relieve yourself of the stress by allocating some of the job to someone else .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back