What's new

Would you hire someone to do the majority of your work?

I believe that there is nothing wrong when it comes to hiring someone to do your job especially when you know that the person have the required professional skills to deliver very well on the job. It is what most companies do today.

If you use that approach in my country, those workers would run you down within a twinkle of an eye. That's because you might not know the going ons in the business. I don't use this approach. I work when I need to.

If you use that approach in my country, those workers would run you down within a twinkle of an eye. That's because you might not know the going ons in the business. I don't use this approach. I work when I need to.
That is true
It is not even good to give just one person the whole of your work to do it for you coupled with the work of the person too. You can just employ two people instead of employing just one person.

That is true
It is not even good to give just one person the whole of your work to do it for you coupled with the work of the person too. You can just employ two people instead of employing just one person.
If you hire this two people, make sure you are using divide and rule tactics to keep them in check. Try as much as you can to make them not to be friends. If they are friends, your business is not safe at all.

No, I would not hire someone to do majority of the work for me while I sit down idly doing nothing.
I also do not trust any one enough, especially a stranger to run my business for me. He definitely would not treat it as important.

No, I would not hire someone to do majority of the work for me while I sit down idly doing nothing.
I also do not trust any one enough, especially a stranger to run my business for me. He definitely would not treat it as important.
Doing your job yourself is good but what about situations where you are busy,I think you'll need someone that will help you with things like this. What do you think sir?

Doing your job yourself is good but what about situations where you are busy,I think you'll need someone that will help you with things like this. What do you think sir?
That is true looking at it from another angle.
Yes, I would need someone to do my job for me especially on days that I am very busy. But, I definitely would not allow him take majority of my work except I am extremely busy.

That is true looking at it from another angle.
Yes, I would need someone to do my job for me especially on days that I am very busy. But, I definitely would not allow him take majority of my work except I am extremely busy.
Yes boss, sometimes we get busy I think if you have someone that can manage your business well, I will be a good idea, you know you cannot be able to handle a lot of things at the same time.

Yes boss, sometimes we get busy I think if you have someone that can manage your business well, I will be a good idea, you know you cannot be able to handle a lot of things at the same time.
But you know getting someone that would be very competent and diligent with handling your business can be very hard.
And You would also need someone who is trustworthy to an extent.
I definitely would not be able to handle a lot of things I understand you.

But you know getting someone that would be very competent and diligent with handling your business can be very hard.
And You would also need someone who is trustworthy to an extent.
I definitely would not be able to handle a lot of things I understand you.
That's very true, we can hardly find such kinds of people, most of them will not like the idea to work under someone especially if they'll not be paid a considerable amount of money.

That's very true, we can hardly find such kinds of people, most of them will not like the idea to work under someone especially if they'll not be paid a considerable amount of money.
It is hard to find this type of people in today's world. They are like scarce resources this days.
Yes exactly sir, except the pay is extremely high with regards to the job then you might not find the right person.

It is hard to find this type of people in today's world. They are like scarce resources this days.
Yes exactly sir, except the pay is extremely high with regards to the job then you might not find the right person.
Yes they say money makes things happen,if you really want to have the right person just put it on mind that you are going to spend a lot of money, but it will be worth it.

Yes they say money makes things happen,if you really want to have the right person just put it on mind that you are going to spend a lot of money, but it will be worth it.
Yes, I believe.
Money is like a motivation to a lot of people, If they feel motivated then they would tend to work very well and diligently I believe.
You are very right on that sir.

I have frequently hire someone to do my work. For example, when I am hired to write an ebook for $300, I will hire another writer to do it for $200 and I will keep $100 for myself without actually working on the ebook.

It depends on the kind of work i do. For now, i just work on get paid to post sites and i wouldn't hire anyone to do majority of my work because i can handle it myself.

Yes, I believe.
Money is like a motivation to a lot of people, If they feel motivated then they would tend to work very well and diligently I believe.
You are very right on that sir.
Yes, normally if you are earning a considerable amount of money you are going to enjoy it,a lot of people don't really earn money because they lack the motivation.

Even when I am starting a business in an unknown sector, I can't let someone run the whole show for me. I would surely have a manager but I would study about it and find something to follow and do in the entire process.

Yes, normally if you are earning a considerable amount of money you are going to enjoy it,a lot of people don't really earn money because they lack the motivation.
Yes, That is true. A lot of people do not earn very high because they are not motivated when it comes to their work. And I believe this affect their job process. But I believe earning a considerable amount of money would motivate them.

Yes, That is true. A lot of people do not earn very high because they are not motivated when it comes to their work. And I believe this affect their job process. But I believe earning a considerable amount of money would motivate them.
Having a motivating factor is very important, despite the fact motivation don't use to last longer but you need to have before you can get what you are looking for.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back