What's new

Would You Hire A Previously Hired Employee Once Again?

Good-Person

Ledgendary Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
VIP Standard - 1 Year : BizNotes
Employees are a huge part of any kind of business or company. This is why so many companies hire people so that they could work for the company. However, there comes a time when an employee may leave your company, but they may come back once again. So when an employee comes back, would you hire him or her once again?

I would definitely hire a previous employer of my business even after they left previously but I would only do that if they were hardworking, followed all instructions when working, and were a true asset to the company. Sometimes people leave companies for all kinds of reasons and I do not believe that they should ever be made to feel like they can not come back to a business they previously worked for especially if they were a great employer in the first place.

If they were good and they left the job in good terms, then I will hire them again. But if they did something bad before leaving, I will think twice about hiring them again. Plus it also depends if there is a vacancy at that time.

If they were good and they left the job in good terms, then I will hire them again. But if they did something bad before leaving, I will think twice about hiring them again. Plus it also depends if there is a vacancy at that time.

Well, I would also hire them for sure. This is because they have served the company for so many years and i think that they do deserve the chance to serve the company once again.

One o the thing about business is one character of the persons working for you and then their capacity to deliver is another,once these things are in place you can absorb your former employee back

It depends on the situations and levels in which we parted ways , if he or she leaves on a good note to look for a greener pasture or the workers just needed some time to cool off , then you can easily give them another chance to come back .

It depends on the situations and levels in which we parted ways , if he or she leaves on a good note to look for a greener pasture or the workers just needed some time to cool off , then you can easily give them another chance to come back .
That is true. How things ended matters a lot. Most people don't leave jobs on a good note and that only leads to being disliked by the owners of the business. They will never hire you again.

That is true. How things ended matters a lot. Most people don't leave jobs on a good note and that only leads to being disliked by the owners of the business. They will never hire you again.

It all depends on the circumstances. Some companies may hire you despite having a bad record. However, this happens only when there is a scarcity of employees.

The way we end things at first matters most , for example the employee might left because he or she wanted to further their education , that kind of workers is always welcome back .

Depends. If it was someone I fired, I probably wouldn't unless they corrected the issue they made. If it was someone I had to let go for a bit, sure, I could see myself rehiring that person if needed. But someone I fired for good reason, would take a lot longer for me to consider rehiring them.

I would hire an old staff as long as the staff was not laid off for stealing or disobedience then I do not see why I should not hire such a a staff back again into my company or the company I represent

Well I think under circumstances I will hire or not even hire. If the employee left my work under a good condition or considerable excuse, I will definitely have to employed him again because I believe he can do the job to the best of his ability.

As an employee, I can't even go back to work in an organization I had left. Unless I am coming back to work in a managerial position. It doesn't always end well as they would always reference your previous stint positively or negatively. Mostly negatively.

Employees are a huge part of any kind of business or company. This is why so many companies hire people so that they could work for the company. However, there comes a time when an employee may leave your company, but they may come back once again. So when an employee comes back, would you hire him or her once again?
If the person worked well when he was here, I will employ him again. He his an hot cake because it is good for a company to have active workers. I will employ him without wasting time.

Everything depends on the reason why the employee had to leave the job in the first place and if it's something that is understandable that he or she couldn't control that lead to leaving the company I might consider hiring the person again especially if the person know what he is doing very well.

Well I can hire a previously employee into my business but it depends on the circumstances and it most be a person of good character and a good record of behaviour. but for a person who hasn't been good, can not be employed again.

As an employee, I can't even go back to work in an organization I had left. Unless I am coming back to work in a managerial position. It doesn't always end well as they would always reference your previous stint positively or negatively. Mostly negatively.

I know some people who wouldn't do the same thing as well because there is a saying that it is never a good thing for you to go back to your ex, rather it is better for you to look for a better options out there and seek to grow yourself from there.

It gets worse if you were on the managerial position before you left and then you came back as a junior stafff. You would be disrespected and easily be irritated by the current management and you will not feel good. It's better to just move on and move for good.
I know some people who wouldn't do the same thing as well because there is a saying that it is never a good thing for you to go back to your ex, rather it is better for you to look for a better options out there and seek to grow yourself from there.

So the person left or perhaps he or she was fired. I don't see any reason why I would want to employ them back to my company again. Everyone should go their separate ways.

A lot of companies are doing that most especially when they noticed that the employee has a lot of value to add to the company and they will not hesitate to employ such person again

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back