What's new

Would you go to college years after high school?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Would you ever go back to college years after you have completed high school? I actually did this myself. I waited until 5 years after high school before I decided to attend college. This is fine and all, but for me I was lost when it came to certain subjects. Like math for example. Basic stuff like Pre-Algebra was too tough for me. And being someone who tried to major in computer science, you need a lot of math courses to graduate. So for me, I knew I couldn't do it, so I dropped out haha.

Would you go back to college even after starting a business?

It would be better to complete your graduation after school. Before continuing post graduation studies, probably one could take a break to take up a job or do business.

I never wasted any time after I completed my high school to get into the university. The only thing that delayed me from getting into university immediately was finding it very difficult to get admission. This took me about two years before I was able to secure admission into the University of my choice that I really wanted to attend.

Trade school, yes. Community college, yes. University? No. Not even when I was younger. No way. Unless you plan on being a doctor, lawyer, or worth in science... it is overpriced nonsense.

Trade school, yes. Community college, yes. University? No. Not even when I was younger. No way. Unless you plan on being a doctor, lawyer, or worth in science... it is overpriced nonsense.
If you don't go to the University in my state, they look at you like a half illiterate. It's become like a thing of necessity for everyone to go to the university. I went and spent 4 years in there. It's overpriced but there's no other choice.

Yes I want to go to college again to complete my post graduate degree in management (MBA). I'm planning to get into one of the business schools in UK. It would be great if I get a chance in the London Business School. Fingers crossed!

I went to school for 12 years, spent 4 years in college and finally 2 years in the university. Would I ever go back to school or college? No, never. Would I go back to the university? I might because I believe in upgrading my knowledge and getting a degree.

I never wasted any time after I completed my high school to get into the university. The only thing that delayed me from getting into university immediately was finding it very difficult to get admission. This took me about two years before I was able to secure admission into the University of my choice that I really wanted to attend.

This is how I did mine. I didn't waste up to two years as I got into university immediately, I finished high school. One thing that I believe makes people not to enter the university early after high school could be a lack of funds to further their education immediately. So, they have to delay to make it up.

No. I never went to college, but my ex wife did. Her student loans were outrageous and to being over almost 30 thousand dollars. She went into the medical field for Accounting and Billing. When she finished, no one would hire her. A lot of the excuses were "no experience". What a load of crap. You can't get experience if no one will give you a chance.

This is how I did mine. I didn't waste up to two years as I got into university immediately, I finished high school. One thing that I believe makes people not to enter the university early after high school could be a lack of funds to further their education immediately. So, they have to delay to make it up.

Actually, it was not as a result of financial challenges that made it very difficult for me to enter into the University immediately I finished from High School but for the fact that it was very difficult for me to get any admission into the university no matter which course I was applying for. It took me years before I was able to get admitted.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back