What's new

Would you go back to an office job?

Well, I have been working online for more than two years right now and i do not intend to get an office job right now. I prefer and like to make money online.
Wow, This indicate that you so much love to work on the internet. As such it is much more easier if you could dedicate your time to learn the necessary skills needed to put you in a better position to make money.

Office jobs come with so much pressure. You would have to report very early at the office. I prefer to run my poultry business than ever go back to an office job. I have peace of mind now.

If I could launch my own business or have a high paying job then there is no need to return to an office job because online jobs and businesses are my passion.

I hate office jobs for me it's very boring and I feel like if I would work a office job I would lose motivation the second day at my job some peaple do like office job and I understand them but personally I don't like it

Actually I think the office jobs are into categories personally I think there such kind of office jobs that are more preferable in terms of income generation and allowances, and the working conditions which is more better than working online.

There is nothing that would make me go back to an office job. My health was threatened from the stress of having to work whether you are feeling fine or not. Now I have the necessary rest I want because I determine how I want to work.
I'd never work in an office nor do that kind of job again. I prefer working from home and going about advertising my business to people than sitting in one place all day. I think that's a perfect job for a pregnant woman or an aged lady

Last edited:
Let's say I am still working in an office but normally goto the field everyday because it helps me to support my offline business which am trying to expand recently .

Due to the freedom and convenience it provides, some people like working from home, while others miss the camaraderie and structure of an office setting. Furthermore, the COVID-19 pandemic has caused a lot of individuals to work remotely, which has changed people's perspectives on remote employment.

I only did office jobs when survival was just my major need. Nowadays, I have gone pass the point of just surviving. That is why I can't go back to an office job because I am made for entrepreneurship. There are people though who are made for the corporate world.

My focus presently is to get a convinient job that will reduce my stress and that can only be possible if I work online and most online work I am seeing is not capable of taking care of my needs .

I am still in an office job. I never stopped working. I only try to use free time to make it so I no longer need to. I would love to be able to retire before 50 and then have a solid online presence to earn that way.

Ever since I started working online, I have never looked at going back to traditional in person jobs, in an office or warehouse or anything in person. These days I'm used to working from home and I won't work anywhere else. What about you though? If you had to, would you go back to an office job?

Since I have always disliked day jobs, the chances are that I may never consider such kind of jobs anymore. However, depending on the circumstances, I may have to opt for a job if conditions get too worse.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back