Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Ever since I started working online, I have never looked at going back to traditional in person jobs, in an office or warehouse or anything in person. These days I'm used to working from home and I won't work anywhere else. What about you though? If you had to, would you go back to an office job?

No, I don't think I would go back to an office job again. Working online has totally changed my mindset.
I don't need to bother about rushing to getting dressed while working online. I can also control my time very well while working online.

I don't think there is anything that can take me back to an office job. I can't work for anyone again. I like the casuality of owning my own business than that organized nature of office work.

I have washed my hands with an office job. Therefore, I would never go back to office jobs. While having a good paying office jobs can ensure smooth supply of income, your income will be limited.

Ever since I started working online, I have never looked at going back to traditional in person jobs, in an office or warehouse or anything in person. These days I'm used to working from home and I won't work anywhere else. What about you though? If you had to, would you go back to an office job?

There is nothing in the world that is going to make me go back to an office work today because there is no amount of money that they're going to pay me which is going to be even close to what I am making from my business.

I've never had an office job. I'm still schooling and that's why i work online. When i'm done schooling, i might try out an office job. Who knows, it works out for me.

I have no interest in working in an office job at the moment. This is because the online space is very much enjoyable and I am trying as much as possible to build as many income streams as possible.

Yes, I would go back to my office job if I get the opportunity. The reason is because, the last one I did was not stressful at all, and I could still do other things.

I don't think so, because going into an office jobs won't be a good idea for me, because of the stress and time wasted at the end earn low income, I prefer working online that will give me time and less stress.

I have no interest in working in an office job at the moment. This is because the online space is very much enjoyable and I am trying as much as possible to build as many income streams as possible.

I also dislike working a real, offline job, even though people have been telling me to find one. The fact remains that i love working online all the time and I have gained much success working online.

Right now, I am looking forward to working offline. This because I finished school recently and have a career to pursue. But I won't stop working online. It will be my source of extra income.

Online business is good , it gives a lot of freedom based on my experience but at the same time I don't have problem with offline business.
I can only be able to work offline currently if it is favourable to me and is mostly connected to the area I am very much interested on.

Online business is good , it gives a lot of freedom based on my experience but at the same time I don't have problem with offline business.
I can only be able to work offline currently if it is favourable to me and is mostly connected to the area I am very much interested on.

Well, I have been working online for more than two years right now and i do not intend to get an office job right now. I prefer and like to make money online.

This is part of the reason why a lot of people are investing so much in starting their own business because it will give them a better opportunity in growing themselves financially in a way that any office job is not going to provide for them.

I have never liked to work in an office. I have always liked to work on my own instead or working under someone and I am doing that now. I can never work in the office.

I also dislike working a real, offline job, even though people have been telling me to find one. The fact remains that i love working online all the time and I have gained much success working online.
Yeah, working in the online space is very much enjoyable because you are totally in charge of your time. but I still think there are people who enjoy working in offices and they do not have interest in working online at all.

Office job was just a stepping stone for me. I don't think I can ever get back to am office job where your dressing and almost everything about you is always controlled.

Truth be told i honestly do not know. Right now i really want to focus on growing my own business, but if a high paying job offer comes, i do not know what i would do and how i would react. But for now i am pretty focus on growing my own business.

It depend on how much I'm be offering for the office job. If the payment im being offering is more than what I'm earning online, I will gladly accept. Besides, you can still work online as an office worker.

I still need office work currently because I have responsibility that needs good income to attend to. My online earning is just coming up gradually and business is not yet yielding enough income to cater my needs.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back