What's new

Would You Ever Start The Same Business Again If You Ever Fail To Make It Successful?

If the business is what I want , I wouldn't hesitate to start the business because this must have been from my natural interest and passion. I will only be able to stop establishing a business if the business was not on my real interest.

Failing doesn't mean I won't do well in the business,but seriously I will if I have get to know reason why I did not succeed the first,or I will do the business using a new strategy

I don't think I will venture into the same line of business that didn't work out in the first instance. I would think of another viable business plan instead of taking another risk on the same product.

If by ever failed to make it successful after the first trial is what you are saying, then yes I will try it out again. The fact that it didn't work out in the first trial doesn't mean it can never get better the second time. I will have to look at the mistakes made in the past to know how to do it differently to see success.

If I fail in some ways I know I can now handle I would make sure I would improve in the places I know I failed, it could be the way I was responding to my customers, or many things.

I will never start the same business again rather what I will do is for me to switched to another face of business,its one of those ways to test the business feild you good at if the first business fail then you need to consider another type of business

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back