What's new

Would you ever or have you ever sold NFTs to make money?

Well as for me I have never sold anything like the so called nft, even though is as the result of having capital to invest on it, but according to people selling your NFT is one of the quick way of earning money.

Nfts are just like digital art. They run on blockchains just like cryptocurrencies and they are very unique. the reason so many people don't talk about it and him is because of the major downtrend in the market.
Yes, I notice the downtrend in the market because sometimes ago, I think middle of last year, a lot of people were talking about Nfts. But today, I hardly I hear about it again.

Yes, I notice the downtrend in the market because sometimes ago, I think middle of last year, a lot of people were talking about Nfts. But today, I hardly I hear about it again.
the major reason is because most of their prices has actually fallen. if the market begins to rise again I think people will begin to hype different kinds of nft projects.

I have listed a couple of NFTs on OpenSear to be sold, however, I have not been able to sell any of my NFTs. While you can make really good money by selling NFTs, it is really difficult to sell NFTs.

I have not engaged in the non-fungible token business because I know full well that it will be difficult to sell such token . Although it is a very lucrative investment if you will eventually sell one.

Selling NFTs to make money is one of the things I have at back of my mind. I have received a couple of nfts that worth nothing at the end of the day but I am planning on creating my own and listing them.

I know little about Nft. I have never buy or sell any. But I have seen people who made big money from selling it.
However, I notice that Nfts is not treading again.

There are many different kinds of NFTs out there and each and every kind of NFT token has a different value. It all depends on the kind of product that is being sold. usually NFTs are used to buy and sell digital artwork.

There are many different kinds of NFTs out there and each and every kind of NFT token has a different value. It all depends on the kind of product that is being sold. usually NFTs are used to buy and sell digital artwork.
Yeah, I have received some nfts in the past that does not have any kind of value at all. But I am still keeping hold of them in case they becomes valuable in the future so that I will sell.

NFTs is one of the best ways to make money and in the blockchain technology but I have seen so many people complained that they were unable to sell the nft that they have accumulated.

I have listed a couple of NFTs on OpenSear to be sold, however, I have not been able to sell any of my NFTs. While you can make really good money by selling NFTs, it is really difficult to sell NFTs.
That's nfts market is moving. Before, I used to hear about nfts big sale but hardly did I hear anything of such these days. I don't know much about nfts but I know its price will sti high.

That's nfts market is moving. Before, I used to hear about nfts big sale but hardly did I hear anything of such these days. I don't know much about nfts but I know its price will sti high.
Well, people are still making huge money selling NFTs, but most of these sellers are big guys such as celebrities, socialites, public figures, etc. These days NFTs are not selling for what it is, it is mainly selling for who is actually selling it.

I am still yet to come to terms with the potentials embedded in Non Fungible Tokens, NFT.

I just knew that it is a nice way to make some money, but never got to explore it.
You should really invest on knowing how NfT works as it is a futuristic way of making money as the potential in it are enormous and can turn your small invested amount into something big

I have not sold any NFTs because I found it to be a mirage because people who are into this business find it difficult to sell their NFTs they are holding for a long time.

Non-fungible tokens has been the talk of the day few months back, but currently it is beginning to fizzle out of the air.
Is this a sign that this form of investment is not going to be sustainable?
I would not want to say that it will not be sustainable but we all see what is happening. Apart from the fact that it is fading, we all know that there are a lot of scammers in this field now

I have not engaged in NFT activities recently and I don't think I have the interest in doing such because nft is reducing in popularity recently because people are beginning to lose interest in this niche.

I would not want to say that it will not be sustainable but we all see what is happening. Apart from the fact that it is fading, we all know that there are a lot of scammers in this field now
The rate of scams is definitely alarming, that is why I even lost interest on how it operates. I prefer trading the currencies than these forms of assets Even though both are high risk investments.

The rate of scams is definitely alarming, that is why I even lost interest on how it operates. I prefer trading the currencies than these forms of assets Even though both are high risk investments.
Yeah, I know someone who bought a particular nft and after sometime it was rugpulled. The rate of scam in the cryptocurrency space is actually high that is why people need to be careful on the kind of projects they Invest on. Focusing on trading is much better but if you're lucky with NFTs you can make more profit.

Yeah, I know someone who bought a particular nft and after sometime it was rugpulled. The rate of scam in the cryptocurrency space is actually high that is why people need to be careful on the kind of projects they Invest on. Focusing on trading is much better but if you're lucky with NFTs you can make more profit.
I have read a lot about the nfts and I've made decisions not to involve my investment in such venture except if I could accumulate some nft tokens for free, but to invest my money, I wouldn't do such ever.

I have not engaged in NFT activities recently and I don't think I have the interest in doing such because nft is reducing in popularity recently because people are beginning to lose interest in this niche.
Lolz, including me too because I don't just see the need and I haven't pick interest in the non fungible token from the first time I heard about it . I am mostly concentrating in normal cryptocurrency if I will ever invest in cryptocurrency as I am presently.

I have read a lot about the nfts and I've made decisions not to involve my investment in such venture except if I could accumulate some nft tokens for free, but to invest my money, I wouldn't do such ever.
I think accumulating NFTs for free is the best because there is zero risk in doing that. There are people who have gotten free NFTs and they made a lot of money from it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back