What's new

Would you ever or have you ever sold NFTs to make money?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
NFTs are something that I am not fully sure about, I know some things about them but I am not confident about them to the extent that I would buy or sell at the moment due to not feeling like I know enough. Many already do dealings with NFTs though and I have known some people to make some good money from NFTs.

Would you ever sell or have you ever sold NFTs to make money? How did it go for you if you sold them, were your dealings with the person who bought it a pleasant one? If you haven't ever sold any yet but have considered it, what is putting you off making that jump?

When I first heard about nft I literally jump into it hoping to make so much money as bitcoin but if I had armed myself with the needed knowledge then I would have made even more.

NFTs are something that I am not fully sure about, I know some things about them but I am not confident about them to the extent that I would buy or sell at the moment due to not feeling like I know enough. Many already do dealings with NFTs though and I have known some people to make some good money from NFTs.

Would you ever sell or have you ever sold NFTs to make money? How did it go for you if you sold them, were your dealings with the person who bought it a pleasant one? If you haven't ever sold any yet but have considered it, what is putting you off making that jump?

I have never sold NFTs at all. However, there are many people who are doing that and making money. For example, there are many artists who tend to make good money selling NFTs on Opensea.

I have not sold any non fungible tokens yet, because I do not fully understand the concept behind it. I am considering getting behind it when I am fully privy to the intricacies

I am still yet to come to terms with the potentials embedded in Non Fungible Tokens, NFT.

I just knew that it is a nice way to make some money, but never got to explore it.

I am still yet to come to terms with the potentials embedded in Non Fungible Tokens, NFT.

I just knew that it is a nice way to make some money, but never got to explore it.
We are on the same page, i know that they are highly related to eutherium but I don't know their principle of operations .
It very important to have some basic knowledge before investing there.

No because I don't have skill for that but other artist made huge money selling NFTs I would never buy NFT tho it's pointless for me but it would be cool to sell one

I know little about Nft. I have never buy or sell any. But I have seen people who made big money from selling it.
However, I notice that Nfts is not treading again.

Non-fungible tokens has been the talk of the day few months back, but currently it is beginning to fizzle out of the air.
Is this a sign that this form of investment is not going to be sustainable?

I am trying my best to see that I get to learn how these NFTS work so that I too can be able to join in being able to make good amount of money through this opportunity.

I have not sold any non fungible tokens yet, because I do not fully understand the concept behind it. I am considering getting behind it when I am fully privy to the intricacies
Learning about NfT is very important and you can get the knowledge about nft if you decide to put in more effort into it, and you can achieve this feat by watching more YouTube videos for starter

Learning about NfT is very important and you can get the knowledge about nft if you decide to put in more effort into it, and you can achieve this feat by watching more YouTube videos for starter
Thank you for this suggestion that you have shared with me. I have heard that Solana non fungible tokens are extremely profitable. Have you invested in these or do you create these type of NFTs?

I have three nfts but I have not been able to successfully sell any one. I got most of them for free so the value is very low. If there is any increase in value I will try to sell them.

I don't know much about Nft so, have not sold Nft to make money. There was a time the Nft stuff was treading. People were making a lot of money from it. But of the recent, I don't hear anything about it again.

I don't know much about Nft so, have not sold Nft to make money. There was a time the Nft stuff was treading. People were making a lot of money from it. But of the recent, I don't hear anything about it again.
Nfts are just like digital art. They run on blockchains just like cryptocurrencies and they are very unique. the reason so many people don't talk about it and him is because of the major downtrend in the market.

A good number of people do not understand that there is a lot of money that can be made with NFTS. It is a very good technology and there is a lot of the man behind them even though it does not make so much sense.

I have not purchased NFTs yet, nor have I sold any. I think if I were to ever purchase an NFT, I would need a guarantee I can sell it for the same amount or even more. Because I don't want to invest in something that will end up lowering in price. If they can promise that whatever I buy doesn't lower in price, I may consider it.

Well I have no idea about NFTs so I have not used it or purchase it. It's a coin I have been since 2021 but those people into fail to tell me what it is all about especially the person that refer me into online business. Maybe it is good for making money I would love to learn.

A good number of people do not understand that there is a lot of money that can be made with NFTS. It is a very good technology and there is a lot of the man behind them even though it does not make so much sense.
Nfts are lucrative but sometimes you may not be lucky to make money with it. There are people who invested money in some nfts before the bear market and they lost.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back