What's new

Would you ever invest in a rival as way to get money back from them?

Why would you prefer investing in another rival company in order to get money out of them?. Why can't you invest in self rather than other company.
If you cannot build yourself, no one would build or value you. You should not be tempted with the success of your rival company. You should take it as challenge for you to build upon.

As a business owner you don't get emotional over trivia issue. The goal of a good business owner is to make profit, and not to get back at his or her competitor. Looking at it very well, it's not a bad idea to invest in competitor business if you're sure of making a profit.

Making more money is all I care about as an entrepreneur, though its not good investing in a rival company because you are boosting their sales and popularity through your investment.

Well sometimes it depends on what you want and how you intended to get it at the right time.

Personally I wont love to invest into a rival just to make profits but to make something beyond the profit he thinks.

I know investing in a company is a hard choice. But if you know what you're doing, would you ever invest in a competitor in the hopes of making money back on said investment, in a sense taking money from the company or rival you can't stand.

I believe that the most important thing is being able to make profit from any kind of Investments that you have with your rival because if you are guaranteed of making profit from them, I believe that it is a win-win situation for you.

I believe that the most important thing is being able to make profit from any kind of Investments that you have with your rival because if you are guaranteed of making profit from them, I believe that it is a win-win situation for you.

I think that many businesses approach things quite differently. In order to eliminate competition, many businesses and companies may agree to form a monopolistic form of market that may allow every business to survive under tough conditions.

I think that many businesses approach things quite differently. In order to eliminate competition, many businesses and companies may agree to form a monopolistic form of market that may allow every business to survive under tough conditions.

The simple truth is that forming or getting a monopoly in a particular product is not something that is very easy in the market today because everyone now have the knowledge and possibility of traveling outside the country to import the particular product that you feel that you have Monopoly over in your country.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back