What's new

Would you ever invest in a rival as way to get money back from them?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I know investing in a company is a hard choice. But if you know what you're doing, would you ever invest in a competitor in the hopes of making money back on said investment, in a sense taking money from the company or rival you can't stand.

You can invest money in them if you know you can outsmart them through that method. You need to strategize very well before you invest in your competitor's company because it can be dangerous as they can use the advantage take over your company.

Yes, there is nothing wrong with investing your money in such place if actually you know how smart you are when investing there, for me I don't see anything wrong to invest in your competitors company.

I think this is a foolish thing to do. When you invest in the rival company, you are basically helping your rival; to perform better (even though you will be earning some percentage of that profits)

I think the primary purpose of investment, is to make alot of income out of it will less level of risk undertaking.

If the risk will be vety high, then their is absolutely no extent of going into such kind of investment.

Yes, there is nothing wrong with investing your money in such place if actually you know how smart you are when investing there, for me I don't see anything wrong to invest in your competitors company.
This is a good idea as long as you're going to be making profit. Money must be made at all cost. It is good as long as you are not making it in a dubious way.

Well I haven't and I believe that will be the worst mistake ever.

It will be better more advisable to invest or expand in your business than to invest in your rivals to be better than you.

I have never invested in my rival business before , but its not really a bad idea since making profit is involved , though the best thing is to use the money to expand your own business.

Investing in the rival is a very common thing and it could be likened to what we normally see with gambling companies. Besides, it is never a bad idea to make money from your rivalry company.

This is a good idea as long as you're going to be making profit. Money must be made at all cost. It is good as long as you are not making it in a dubious way.

I think that there are many people who always tend to invest money in the business of their rivals. For example, a company could possibly buy the shares of a another rival company.

Business is not all about vindictiveness. It is about profitability. If there is a chance that I would get a reasonable profit margin from investing in my competitor's business, I would invest in it but with the use of a proxy.

Yes, I can. There is nothing wrong in investing money into a rival as long as it would be profitable for me. When it comes to business or investment, Making profit is the number 1 factor for it.

I think that there are many people who always tend to invest money in the business of their rivals. For example, a company could possibly buy the shares of a another rival company.
I think this makes a lot of sense as long as we are going to be making money from it. It is not a problem and it is something that I can also do whenever I have the money

I think this makes a lot of sense as long as we are going to be making money from it. It is not a problem and it is something that I can also do whenever I have the money

Yes, many companies buy the shares of other companies. In many cases, many companies usually collaborate and form a monopoly in the market as well and this is a common business practice.

Yes, many companies buy the shares of other companies. In many cases, many companies usually collaborate and form a monopoly in the market as well and this is a common business practice.
That is the best. They will even have ideas of how they can run businesses amongst each other and they also have the potential of earning more money. It is very good though.

Personally I don't really think I can do that because I believe it will be a very wrong kind of investment just to make profit and allow your business to collapse.

The money to invest in my competitor, is more better to build my own business with it.

Personally I don't really think I can do that because I believe it will be a very wrong kind of investment just to make profit and allow your business to collapse.

The money to invest in my competitor, is more better to build my own business with it.
Everything is not all about your business. Those are selfish sentiments. Business people don't work like that. They are always looking out for profitability. That's why you would still see top Americans invest in Russia. It is all about profit for them and not personal rivalry.

Everything is not all about your business. Those are selfish sentiments. Business people don't work like that. They are always looking out for profitability. That's why you would still see top Americans invest in Russia. It is all about profit for them and not personal rivalry.
That is actually true. Business people are always looking for profitability and that is why they are into business in the first place. Of course there are a lot of Americans investing in Russian companies at this moment even though international politics tells otherwise.

Personally I wont do that even though I believe people or individuals have a different pattern to which they intended to make income.

For.me to invest in a rival business, I will prefer to build and spend the money on my own falling business.

Personally i feel investment is investment be it a rival company or not. The most important thing here is to make sure that you are making the right investment. Take time out to make some research on the company if they are good enough for you to invest in.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back