What's new

Would you ever create a domain name with letters and numbers?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
When it comes to creating a domain name for a website that you have an idea for it is always wise to have a domain name that will be easy to remember and also possibly quite catchy so that people who visit the site or even hear about the site will remember the domain name and be able to find you easier.

Whenever I have created domain names I have always avoided using say numbers or even changing letters to numbers to make it more unique or just to be able to have a domain name I want with a slight change. My reason for this is that when you say the name to people they will instantly try and find it using letters only and hit the wrong site so it's always best to have something different but also unique so that they find your site and not someone else's.

Have you ever or would you ever create a domain name with numbers in it? What is your reason for doing so if you have or would choose that option?

No, i wouldn't ever create a domain name with a number. This is because i would like to use something very catchy and something that's easy to remember and i'm not so good with remembering numbers.

Unless I have reasons to believe that the website is going to be dope I do not see any reason why numbers should be in a domain name no matter how long it will be.

Unless I have reasons to believe that the website is going to be dope I do not see any reason why numbers should be in a domain name no matter how long it will be.
Yes you're right by saying this, but what I noticed is that in some other countries around the world, they seems to like domain which contains figures like 11, and 22.

it depends on what you intend on doing or the kind of brand you are trying to create this would determine if your domain name would have numbers which i do not see as anything bad

When it comes to creating a domain name for a website that you have an idea for it is always wise to have a domain name that will be easy to remember and also possibly quite catchy so that people who visit the site or even hear about the site will remember the domain name and be able to find you easier.

Whenever I have created domain names I have always avoided using say numbers or even changing letters to numbers to make it more unique or just to be able to have a domain name I want with a slight change. My reason for this is that when you say the name to people they will instantly try and find it using letters only and hit the wrong site so it's always best to have something different but also unique so that they find your site and not someone else's.

Have you ever or would you ever create a domain name with numbers in it? What is your reason for doing so if you have or would choose that option?
Personally I would not go down this route of adding numbers and special characters to my domain because my intention is for the viewer to easily recall the domain name and come back to look for interesting content. Adding those numbers and symbols does nothing to aid the viewer in terms of jogging their memory in regard to your website domain

No, i wouldn't ever create a domain name with a number. This is because i would like to use something very catchy and something that's easy to remember and i'm not so good with remembering numbers.
It is possible if site is created in 2022 means sitename2022 or something like that but such kind of idea isn't popular of sitename4u or sitename4ever there is such a suggestion from domain name hoster.

Personally I would not go down this route of adding numbers and special characters to my domain because my intention is for the viewer to easily recall the domain name and come back to look for interesting content. Adding those numbers and symbols does nothing to aid the viewer in terms of jogging their memory in regard to your website domain
trust me, adding number and characters is bad for seo and you should not really do it, plus it is not worth it as well and should be totally avoided in every possible way.

trust me, adding number and characters is bad for seo and you should not really do it, plus it is not worth it as well and should be totally avoided in every possible way.
I agree with your assertion. Putting numbers and symbols in your domain in addition to the normal letters confuses the viewer, and makes your website far less marketable.

I am not a fan of using numbers or even punctuation marks in a domain name. Actually, I have never registered a domain with numbers or used punctuation marks on the domain (dash for example). I always give search value for the domains I register.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back