What's new

Would you ever consider starting your own freelance service?

There a lot of people online that can be interested in the service you have to offer provided you are doing it perfectly .people needs perfectionist and great expert to do what they are interested for them

Well, even though I am not perfect, I think that I might try my best to work as an article writer and provide high-quality content for cheap rates. I am currently seeking more websites to make money and I am hopeful that will will find some websites where I can get paid to write articles.

Well, even though I am not perfect, I think that I might try my best to work as an article writer and provide high-quality content for cheap rates. I am currently seeking more websites to make money and I am hopeful that will will find some websites where I can get paid to write articles.
If you have a laptop then you can go and start on fiverr or Upwork, those are the best freelance platform you can write and get paid for it. If I have any skill I will rather become a freelance worker than to work for a website.

If you have a laptop then you can go and start on fiverr or Upwork, those are the best freelance platform you can write and get paid for it. If I have any skill I will rather become a freelance worker than to work for a website.

As far as I know Upwork requires you to pass a test before you could work on their platform. I am not sure if I will pass it, but I will try my best to pass it. I am not good at grammar and I was failed several times. I write sentences in simple English to avoid grammar errors when I write articles.

Would you ever start your own freelance services? I think it'd be cool to have my own site, where people can list what they're willing to do. Much like fiverr, but with a bit more freedom of course.

What is your thoughts on this. Would you make your own freelance site.
I am not a writer. It is the dream of every great writer to have their own writing /freelancing business.

As far as I know Upwork requires you to pass a test before you could work on their platform. I am not sure if I will pass it, but I will try my best to pass it. I am not good at grammar and I was failed several times. I write sentences in simple English to avoid grammar errors when I write articles.
Well if you think this is the challenges you are having then you have to learn how you will be able to overcome the challenges of passing out their test. whatever you need to upgrade in your skill please try and do it.

The truth is that it takes a lot of time and resources before you can established a well-functioning freelance marketplace like fiverr. You will need to do a lot of convincing before anyone could join the training with you.

On a normal day that will be a very thoughtful wish for anyone to want to make happen. But it is not as simple as it sounds as there are a lot of things one may not have known yet about making such sites

Running a site like Bizdustry is not a child's play, let alone a freelance site. There are a lot that needs to be taken into consideration before starting such huge online business, but the result of starting it up is very rewarding. I would love to start up one in the nearest future but for now, l have to make it big as a freelancer.

I don't really think that I am techy enough to want to start a freelancing website, I would rather sell contents on freelancing sites than working on owning one or except I know someone I can work with.
I am not Turkey or a tech expert but I would really consider starting up my own freelance platform and I will definitely employee tech expert that will working for me.

The truth is that it takes a lot of time and resources before you can established a well-functioning freelance marketplace like fiverr. You will need to do a lot of convincing before anyone could join the training with you.
The advertisement to make your website to be recognised globally will be serious, yes it is possible but you have to make your website or your freelance platform to be unique what is already available ,this will really make a lot of people to be interested in your platform.

Would you ever start your own freelance services? I think it'd be cool to have my own site, where people can list what they're willing to do. Much like fiverr, but with a bit more freedom of course.

It is a nice thing to do.
However, I have never thought of that.
I would not even want to have a freelance site. There are other ideas I consider prior.

Creating my own freelance site will be a nice idea because it will give room to individuals to make options on what they'll like to do or partake in though your freelance site must be well noticed to be active.

Creating my own freelance site will be a nice idea because it will give room to individuals to make options on what they'll like to do or partake in though your freelance site must be well noticed to be active.
Yeah, starting a freelance site is a great idea. You can connect people to clients and you earn something from it. The challenge lies in being able to advertise the site and draw many people to accessing it.

I wouldn't dare to start my own freelancing site. There are famous platforms online, such as Fiverr, Upwork. They have made a name of themselves. It would challenging to compete with them. I would need a considerable amount of capital, to start this new freelancing business.

I wouldn't dare to start my own freelancing site. There are famous platforms online, such as Fiverr, Upwork. They have made a name of themselves. It would challenging to compete with them. I would need a considerable amount of capital, to start this new freelancing business.
You have made a good point here sometime I think and ask myself why someone will love and have passion to start his own freelancing site,this is sometime so expensive you will need alot of money before this can become reality so I better work with the existence one rather

yes, you can make a site like this and I have in mind in the future. Of course, I will not take so much $ 1 to $ 5 but a small fee will be there, insignificant for many but it accumulates, little by little and you can make good money per month.

That's a good idea, but how can you bring the existence of the site. It's not easy to create a freelancing sites like Fiverr. My question here is how can you create such site without having any problem.

Well, am very interested in offering freelancing services online and getting paid for it but I don't hope to create my own freelance service site, not that it's impossible but atleast first thing first. All I can say is that it will need lots of time, patience and hard work to make it grow

I don't think there is anything wrong if you have decided to start your own freelance platform. But I will only advise that you should be sure to get all the necessary learning on how it works first going into it to avoid rushing in and rushing out. That is my take.

I've never thought of it as it is not my thing.
Everyone has their dream and my dream is to own a betting platform.
Maybe there are people who wants to start a freelance site

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back