What's new

Would you ever consider starting your own freelance service?

Yes, I would an I already do offer my own freelance service. I am currently in the process of creating a website with all my services which my boyfriend has helped me pay for to be able to set it up but it's still a work in progress. I however do offer my services on other sites where I can advertise them and that seems to be working out so far.

Probably, some people will even be sceptical when giving jobs to those on the new financing platform. They will rather go to Fiverr or upwork that has proven freelancers and at the same time it is a proven platform.
Fiverr and upwork are two great freelancing platform out there that are competing with other new platforms. Both platform at the reason why new upcoming freelance platform are not easily recognise.

Fiverr and upwork are two great freelancing platform out there that are competing with other new platforms. Both platform at the reason why new upcoming freelance platform are not easily recognise.
There are also a lot of other popular freelancing platforms like freelancer.com and so many others. But I think Fiverr and upwork are much more popular than those ones.

There are also a lot of other popular freelancing platforms like freelancer.com and so many others. But I think Fiverr and upwork are much more popular than those ones.
Fiverr was the first freelance platform in existence followed by upwork. But nowadays a lot of freelancers are complaining that fiverr is a bit saturated.

You need to understand that not everyone have the money to be advertising their platform in so many platforms. I actually saw that freelancing platform on a YouTube channel with over 500,000 subscribers.

i think that the freelancing channel you are talking about must be quite old for it to gain so many subscribers. What kind of channel was that? Does it promote freelancing jobs?

Fiverr was the first freelance platform in existence followed by upwork. But nowadays a lot of freelancers are complaining that fiverr is a bit saturated.
Yes, the platform is saturated but there are still freelancers who are making cool money on daily basis. Even as a new freelancer you can still succeed if you're consistent enough.

Yes, the platform is saturated but there are still freelancers who are making cool money on daily basis. Even as a new freelancer you can still succeed if you're consistent enough.
Depends on the skills. well I can write high-quality content if I have people that will hire me to write for them. I think it's high time I start creating accounts on the platform to offer my writing skill as well.

Would you ever start your own freelance services? I think it'd be cool to have my own site, where people can list what they're willing to do. Much like fiverr, but with a bit more freedom of course.

What is your thoughts on this. Would you make your own freelance site.

Starting your own freelancing service is a great way to make money online. First, you need to decide what kind of services you want to offer, such as web design, coding, copywriting, content creation, digital marketing, or any other skills you may have. Once you have chosen your services, you need to create a portfolio to showcase your work and create a website or profile on popular freelancing websites to promote your services. Additionally, you should also network with other freelancers and build relationships with potential clients. Finally, you should make sure to keep track of your finances, set up payment systems, and stay organized.

I think the people who are making money on Fiverr are actually people who have been with the platform for a long time. They have maintained good relations with customers.

I think the people who are making money on Fiverr are actually people who have been with the platform for a long time. They have maintained good relations with customers.
Yes, those who have been on the platform for a very long time and are still very consistent makes a lot of money from it. They are mostly level two sellers who are on the front page of Fiverr.

I registered on some of the freelancing website to indicate my interest in offering some services but it is extremely difficult to get jobs. I kept searching for jobs on those platforms but all to no avail.

Establishing a freelancing service can be a terrific way to make money and establish a thriving business if you are ready to put in the effort and have the required funds. It is critical to examine market competition and ensure that there is a market for your products. You should also consider the costs of starting and sustaining a freelancing firm, such as promotional, operational, and legal fees.

I registered on some of the freelancing website to indicate my interest in offering some services but it is extremely difficult to get jobs. I kept searching for jobs on those platforms but all to no avail.
At first I would love to ask did you complete your portfolio very well?you also need to be previously experience with similar website some employer check this before you get hired so it's not always easy,which freelance website was that?am using up work and once I bid on project I get approved immediately so I don't have much issue

Starting up a fresh freelancing platform can be very profitable but I don't see myself there because I have zero passion and experience in that.
I intend to startup my own proprietary firm.

Would you ever start your own freelance services? I think it'd be cool to have my own site, where people can list what they're willing to do. Much like fiverr, but with a bit more freedom of course.

What is your thoughts on this. Would you make your own freelance site.
There are a lot of things you need to consider before creating freelance site you will most definitely need a good capital if you want to make good site also you will never know if peaple going to like it

It is extremely difficult to get jobs in many freelancing websites. that is why if you want to go into freelancing you should apply in so many of them to increase your chances.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back