What's new

Would you do it ?

vest1992

Just stumbled on this video of a guy looking for a street massager in Vietnam, and I was amazed by his experience, check it out in the video below.

I don't think I would ever do something like this, unless I were to loose some pretty good amount of weight, as I don't think I would be able to not have anything thrown out of place, if I do that now.

The masseuse obviously has some impressive skills but I would keep my body away from such.

haha, it s dangerous only if you think it is, mind over matter!

Even though this is a massage this honestly looks kind of painful. But I would probably give it a try since it would be interesting to see how it actually feels

When you looking at him first time you would say it's gotta be so painful ... don't judge something before you try it

When you looking at him first time you would say it's gotta be so painful ... don't judge something before you try it

True + looks like he have some skills , it's not newbie.

I can try one time to see how it is :D

Why would I be looking for a street massager whereby I can go to a real Massage store that will massage me professionally so I don't see myself ever trying this kind of stunt.

I don't think I will do it this is because I don't really like this video, I enjoyed watching interesting and also educating movies or video. I don't really like the video.

As for me I believe it is possible for anybody to do this as long as you train very hard. All this is all about learning and practice. I can do this

I don't think i can do this for myself, I believe is not possible to do that because the train is very hard to do, but I believe everything is all about learning.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back