What's new

Would you create something similar to TikTok or YouTube Shorts

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
With TikTok and YouTube Shorts becoming more and more popular, would this be something you would consider yourself to create as an alternative to these places? Maybe something similar to these places but a twist to make it that little bit more unique would be an idea you have in mind.

I personally don't feel that I could create something like this myself as I wouldn't have the full knowledge but I do believe that if someone were to and they had some very good, unique ideas for the place it could work and be a good alternative for those looks for an alternative place.

I would definitely go into YouTube shorts and tik Tok videos because they are very lucrative now and pays very well, and you can go viral with just little effort and with that you channel can go far.

We've had alot of social media and video platform and I believe that creating my own platform would just be highly competitive. I wouldn't do that, but would rather create other businesses.

With TikTok and YouTube Shorts becoming more and more popular, would this be something you would consider yourself to create as an alternative to these places? Maybe something similar to these places but a twist to make it that little bit more unique would be an idea you have in mind.

I personally don't feel that I could create something like this myself as I wouldn't have the full knowledge but I do believe that if someone were to and they had some very good, unique ideas for the place it could work and be a good alternative for those looks for an alternative place.
I don't think that it works because there are already two big platforms that people are using for short videos, if I want to do something then I will try to find a new idea.

The internet is growing and people are beginning to have short attention span when it comes to content that they consume and I believe that short content in general are going to be the future.

I would because it can be fun and you can promote your business if you have one however you need invest time and things like that you need to make videos intresting and not plain I don't have time but if I would then I would try at least

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back