What's new

Would you be willing to sell your business(successful one at that)?

Claraviolet

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jun 19, 2015
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
So, would you be willing to sell your business for some huge profit? I am sure all the business ideas are not unique and not all the businesses out there can succeed as well. So, would you be willing to sell your business to some other big company?

I have seen many people doing it and they all believe that, at some point, the business might hit a roadblock and they need to get some profit before that point. Do you guys feel the same?

As for me, I am not sure. I am a bit emotional and it's hard for me to let of something easily.
What about you guys? What are your thoughts on this?

I've heard of a lot of startups that do exactly this. They will build up this new company or business and once they feel it's at a place that can sell the most, they'll sell. Not every business does, but it happens when they feel they can't do more with the business. Like, once the worth of it goes up, it is then usually sold off.

I would sell, only if I feel I don't need it anymore. But most of my sites, I tend to keep for a very long time. Because most of my sites draw me money. So it works out. But if I had a full on business, and it was making bank, I may consider selling it.

What I'm going to be considering is where the business is going to be in the next couple of years. A business that is currently successful does not mean that it is going to be continuously successful.

I will only be looking for more ways to improve my business that's already successful. Why should i be considering selling my business especially one that's even doing okay

I doubt i'll be willing to sell my business especially if it is a successful one. Even if it's for a huge profit, i think i'll like to keep my business that i've worked so hard for.

So, would you be willing to sell your business for some huge profit? I am sure all the business ideas are not unique and not all the businesses out there can succeed as well. So, would you be willing to sell your business to some other big company?

I have seen many people doing it and they all believe that, at some point, the business might hit a roadblock and they need to get some profit before that point. Do you guys feel the same?

As for me, I am not sure. I am a bit emotional and it's hard for me to let of something easily.
If there is the need for it, I would sell it. Some people find that they lose interest in a business after some time and would love a new challenge. They also don't want to be burdened by running the old one directly or indirectly.

The money , the times , stress and hardwork you went through while trying to build the business from the scratch , is the main reason for the emotion that won't allow me sell off my business .

Yeah I will sell my business if only I will get more than profit when selling it. And selling my business is one thing I have been thinking about in the near future.

If I had a successful business and I was older, nearing retirement age, then yes I would. Heck, if I had a business that someone wanted to buy from me worth 100+ million or more, I would sell it right now. I understand why people decide to sell.

I'll never sell a successful business for any reason except I discover that it's being pushed by a bigger organization that can easily rival what I'm doing but I must be given shares and board roles after the acquisition.

A lot of people may not want to sell a successful business except they are in a dying need of money. A successful business brings a lot of financial freedom especially when the business is fully established.

There is a particular saying that everybody has a price and I think that applies to business to. If somebody brings a tempting offer to me and I think it is worth it will definitely consider selling it.

The money , the times , stress and hardwork you went through while trying to build the business from the scratch , is the main reason for the emotion that won't allow me sell off my business .
This is really a nice point. It is not easy to establish a new business right from the scratch up to the stage in which the business is now generating constant profit . Selling at that point is never going to be the best idea.

I can sell a business if it favour me. There's no need to be emotional over business. However, before selling, I will make sure I do all the calculation and I found out the transaction will benefit me.

I'm not really sure if they offer huge ammount of money for my business maybe I would accept it depens on what kind of business and how I see my business in a couple of years

If I have a business that is successful, why should I sell it, I don't see any need in doing that except it is a business I am not too keen on, or I have lost interest in the business that is when I would sell

It is not advisable to sell your business for any company in order to survive. You can share partnership with other company in order to benefit from the profit made by the company instead of selling it out.

I am not sure I will be able to sell my business because I am an emotional entrepreneurs, I work with my heart and soul and it has become a bond with my business, thats why it will be difficult to sell my business.

I don't really think that's sounding like what I would do. I mean my business is already successful and why would I want to sell it. Even if it's because I'm starting to age then I would pass the business and all its connections down to my offsprings.

I am not sure I will be able to sell my business because I am an emotional entrepreneurs, I work with my heart and soul and it has become a bond with my business, thats why it will be difficult to sell my business.

I would never sell my business at all. This is because I like to conduct business and I would never consider selling it at all. I think that business is my main source of income and regular source of income as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back