Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
It's not easy getting traffic to a site, and when you do, you don't usually ask why you got the traffic, but it's a valid question I'm sure. Anyway, I was curious about gaining traffic from obscure locations. Lets say you are getting traffic from a certain country or maybe an obscure location like a jail for example. Would you still accept traffic from something like that? Or would you only want traffic from legit sources?

If you get traffic from Antarctica, can you actually stop that from happening. Well, you might block IP or country but technically speaking it is impossible to block traffic because people would always find ways to visit any site they want.

If you get traffic from Antarctica, can you actually stop that from happening. Well, you might block IP or country but technically speaking it is impossible to block traffic because people would always find ways to visit any site they want.
What is tehe inconvenient of Antarctica does they send a bot traffic to your website or blog or something like that that could harm your traffic audience due to these bot visitors or what is their bad fact of use?

This is very true. Even though you may not want certain traffic on your site depending on what country it is from being that they may be well known for spam bots or spam bot registrations, the most you can do is ban the IP address or block the IP address in question but as Nomad said, if they want to get onto the site, they will find a way around the block.

i would definitely accept traffic from any source as this would add positively to my site overall analytics but deep down inside of me, i would prefer traffic from tier one countries as they are more rewarding.

If you are into blogging, there are certain locations that you will target specifically. People target the top-tier countries so that traffic that are coming from such regions will definitely generate more income for you.

It's not easy getting traffic to a site, and when you do, you don't usually ask why you got the traffic, but it's a valid question I'm sure. Anyway, I was curious about gaining traffic from obscure locations. Lets say you are getting traffic from a certain country or maybe an obscure location like a jail for example. Would you still accept traffic from something like that? Or would you only want traffic from legit sources?
I will surely accept traffic from any parts of the world as long as it is not doing any harm to my website and their connections are secure so I do not see it as a bad thing.

I will surely accept traffic from any parts of the world as long as it is not doing any harm to my website and their connections are secure so I do not see it as a bad thing.
There is nothing wrong accepting traffic from anywhere in the world but the top issue is if you are promoting a service that demand you use only teir one country traffic you can not use traffic from anywhere as it won't count

There is nothing wrong accepting traffic from anywhere in the world but the top issue is if you are promoting a service that demand you use only teir one country traffic you can not use traffic from anywhere as it won't count
You are very right about this because some website tends not to have a lot of visitors because they do not accept traffic from every part of the world

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back