What's new

Would it be a bad idea to buy shares in Twitter?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I have never bought stock or shares in another company, at least not yet. But I was curious about whether it would be good or bad to invest in Twitter right now. I imagine it's not a good idea to invest in them now, since Elon Musk is causing some issues there. But could it be a good idea to buy shares in Twitter? Is it even possible to buy shares of Twitter?

Being that there is so much uncertainty with Twitter at the moment since Elon Musk took over I would definitely not jump too quickly in buying shares or even investing in Twitter at the moment without doing any kind of research into it first or even speaking to people who have done so since Elon Musk has taken over. I do believe that you can still buy shares in Twitter unless I am mistaken though.

From the day that Elon musk bought twitter everything changed there but if he could manage it well then it's stock will go higher in price, but actually I also didn't buy any stock yet.

The issue of buying stock and its price appriciating is a different ball game altogether,some stock might pick up after some issues with the management of the board,while it is also good to study the firm before going further.

Of course it wouldn't and never be a bad idea to purchase shares in a proven company like Twitter. Don't be moved by the fact that you don't like or fancy the individual at the helm, he's a successful businessman with proven track records.

I do not think it is a bad idea investing on Twitter stock as I believe with the recent acquainted of Twitter there are more innovations that would accompany such takeover and it would be positive

I am somebody who has always believed in Elon musk for a very long time now. If I see a good buying opportunity I think I am definitely going to enter into it because he means good for the platform.

You can no longer buy Twitter shares. Twitter is now a private company. You cannot invest in a private company unless you know the owner personally. So, forget about investing in investing in Twitter

From the day that Elon musk bought twitter everything changed there but if he could manage it well then it's stock will go higher in price, but actually I also didn't buy any stock yet.
I so much believe in the potentials of Twitter's and what it can grow to become seeing that the owner of Twitter is someone that has a gifted man and can grow something from nothing.

I have never bought stock or shares in another company, at least not yet. But I was curious about whether it would be good or bad to invest in Twitter right now. I imagine it's not a good idea to invest in them now, since Elon Musk is causing some issues there. But could it be a good idea to buy shares in Twitter? Is it even possible to buy shares of Twitter?
It's vital to take into account the corporation's economic stability, recent performance, and the possibility of future success before determining whether or not to purchase shares of Twitter. Before considering any investment selections, it's also crucial to consider the state of the market as well as the future for the overall economy.

I so much believe in the potentials of Twitter's and what it can grow to become seeing that the owner of Twitter is someone that has a gifted man and can grow something from nothing.
You are right, he is a hard working person, I also think that he can grow Twitter by bringing some changes, he also has the experience of doing it, let's see what will happen.

It's vital to take into account the corporation's economic stability, recent performance, and the possibility of future success before determining whether or not to purchase shares of Twitter. Before considering any investment selections, it's also crucial to consider the state of the market as well as the future for the overall economy.
this is something that some people do not put into consideration , like recently an e commerce store in my country downsize their work force by laying off 9000 workers, an some people had invested without taking into account the economy of the country

Twitter is a trustworthy company to invest in, it is well known so you do not have to worry about being scammed or anything like that. The major issue is the timing. Right now i do not think it is okay to invest on Twitter.

Twitter is a trustworthy company to invest in, it is well known so you do not have to worry about being scammed or anything like that. The major issue is the timing. Right now i do not think it is okay to invest on Twitter.
Despite it's trustworthiness , you could still lose your Investments is you are careful because the way Investments operates is usually risky in nature.

It's never a bad idea to buy shares on Twitter but only if you are lucky that Twitter offer such opportunity I will advice if you want to buy shares there but it on large quantity or better work to any financial institution and get some volume of shares better than Twitter

Despite it's trustworthiness , you could still lose your Investments is you are careful because the way Investments operates is usually risky in nature.
Exactly which is best to always make investigations before making any form of investment. Read the local news or check the trade markets, what's happening right now at the moment, cause the stock could go down any any moment.

Exactly which is best to always make investigations before making any form of investment. Read the local news or check the trade markets, what's happening right now at the moment, cause the stock could go down any any moment.
This is the fact, but currently it seems as though Twitter could present some reasonable amount of profits because Elon musk is making innovative actions that could inspire growth.

For me I think it's not a bad idea to buy some shares from the company. This is because the company is performing great and that has been making alot of profits over time. I however would recommend it.

Well I think it depends on how much you know about such kind of shares.

It will be a better idea to know much about how legit such kind of shares are, before you invest your money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back