What's new

Would investing into pro wrestling be wise?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I know this may sound weird right now, but things in the pro wrestling world is picking up as of late. With the news of Triple H taking over the WWE and AEW growing, it looks like we may be having a renaissance in pro wrestling. With that being said, do you think it'd be wise to get in on that and invest in ad placement with said wrestling companies? I don't know if there is a way to get in on them promoting my sites, I doubt that ever would happen. But I think it would be cool to invest into these companies outright, as in buy a stake in them, invest in their company.

Would you invest in either company right now?

Professional wrestling has been declining for the past couple of years and I do not really see that it is going to have a huge turnaround in the near future.

Professional wrestling has been declining for the past couple of years and I do not really see that it is going to have a huge turnaround in the near future.
Lots of people do not have interest in wrestling activities, especially considering the kind of scenes it present that people aren't comfortable with. It's best to not invest in it.

I don't think professional wrestling is declining in any way. The only reason you think it is declining is because you're no longer interested and of course you're becoming an adult to know everything involved. When we are children, we thought everything done there were real.

I cannot really point out if it is wise to invest into wrestling or not because i am still lost in the Investment ideas into wrestling. It will be wise to invest in it if you have a good knowledge rounded because it is a growing industry.

I know this may sound weird right now, but things in the pro wrestling world is picking up as of late. With the news of Triple H taking over the WWE and AEW growing, it looks like we may be having a renaissance in pro wrestling. With that being said, do you think it'd be wise to get in on that and invest in ad placement with said wrestling companies? I don't know if there is a way to get in on them promoting my sites, I doubt that ever would happen. But I think it would be cool to invest into these companies outright, as in buy a stake in them, invest in their company.

Would you invest in either company right now?
It would actually be quite a good idea to invest in wrestling as a business option in my opinion. I recently watched and am an avid fan of a show called "Heels" which opened my eyes to how the wrestling industry operates aside from the glamorous main events fans attend.

When money is printed excessively, inflation is likely to occur and there will be an excessive amount of it in circulation; when there is an excessive amount of something, its value inevitably depreciates.

Currently I think it won't be the best idea for me though I have not known much about it but it's very risky because people are not much attracted to wrestling like football.

Anything that has to do with investment in entertainment I'm down for it. Moreso in a viable economy as that of America, I'm sure to make cool returns. If I had good amount of spare cash, I wouldn't mind investing in the company.

Anything that has to do with investment in entertainment I'm down for it. Moreso in a viable economy as that of America, I'm sure to make cool returns. If I had good amount of spare cash, I wouldn't mind investing in the company.

I think that there are a lots of people who tend to invest in the entertainment sector and they tend to make money. It all depends on the level of demand of the entertainment niche.

Well it is not a good idea because in recent times Professional wrestling has been declining for the past couple of years and I do not really see that it is going to have a huge turnaround in the near future.

I don't have interest in wrestling game. It might be a great investment but I wouldn't easily invest on what I wouldn't follow up. But generally, the entertainment sector is actually growing lately.

I did not have knowledge that someone can make money with professional wrestling like wwe,well if that is possible I will consider it but I beleive someone have to bet on the matches or how dose this work I dont really know about it but I will love to take advantages of it .

I do not think a lot of people are interested in watching wrestling like the way it was in the past and as such I think that your money is going to be better off investing in something else.

I do not think that I am going to do that will advise anybody to do it because people are no longer interested in watching wrestling like they used to before so it is no longer a good business.

I do not think a lot of people are interested in watching wrestling like the way it was in the past and as such I think that your money is going to be better off investing in something else.
Hundred percent agree, as I know pro wrestling has less fans then they had before, instead invest your money in something profitable like stocks or crypto.

But you have to consider the future aspect of what you are a investing on. Things like football are something that may likely goes on for as long as the world is in existence. I don't know much about wrestling.

Investing in pro wrestling could be profitable since it has been in existence for long period and there's no news or review that anything might affect in future. However I think it is good idea for anyone to go for.

It depend on your level of love for pro wrestling. Some people are interested in it and some are not. If you're interested in it, you can go ahead and invested in it. I'm very sure you'll make profit if you invested in it.

I don't even know how to get started investing in a pro wrestling company. Wrestling is an entertainment business and there is a lot of money to he made, however, you need the right channel to start investing in this business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back