What's new

Worst investment you made

I have made plenty of investments and some of them came out worst, I once invested in a Ponzi scheme, A pyramid type, I was promised a very big return, but My money and supposed profit was not returned.

My worst investment mistake was investing in a hyip site. In my defence, they were introduced to me by a friend who promised that it was a legit method. My mistake was trusting him before taking my time to investigate the site myself. I lost so much money to that investment.

The worst investment that I made in my life is investing in high-yield investment programs or the Ponzi schemes. I invested huge amount of money with the aim of making huge profit, but I lost.

The worst investment that I made in my life is investing in high-yield investment programs or the Ponzi schemes. I invested huge amount of money with the aim of making huge profit, but I lost.
Every one is complaining of worst Investment but seriously I think the worst Investment anyone can take is not only the hyip but majority of us are complaining about hyip forex trading is also risky but the worst Investment I take was trying to upgrade with a ptc website they run away with my $20

The worst investment I made was trying to run an equity funding program with someone that sells honey. I released the investment funds for us to be sharing profits. That's how she disappeared without me getting back a dime from the investment.

Actually I haven't considered any of the investment platforms as one of the worst of it kind but all as a lesson even if I failed or succed.

You will learn alot from your actions, if you fail or succeed and it will also helped you to build on your success too.

The worst investment I made was investing on the forex market without having it knowledge,and I have lost a lot of money with it but I have learnt my lesson.

The worst investment I made was investing on the forex market without having it knowledge,and I have lost a lot of money with it but I have learnt my lesson.
Things like this happens especially if you are into things like forex trading, your going to have this experience on different kinds of things, that's what I really like about trading.

Worst investment man could made is to invest in gambling. Gambling carries lots of high risks. Your chances to win is very low. For every 10 bettors on gambling, only 1 bettor wins. Gambling rob Peter to pay Paul.

Well I had many bad investments I lose huge money trying to actually make a profit I wouldn't say I'm upset about it when I started to invest I knew there will always be risk and I need to accept them
Many people fall for people who say you can earn lots of money investing on the forex market you can't invest in forex if you don't have exspierence and knowledge

What would you say is your worst investment ever? Did you lose a lot of money? What did you learn from the mistake?

My investment in a Ponzi scheme called MMM years ago will still remain one of the worst investment that I've made in my life and I am still facing a challenge of recovering the money that I lost in that project because it was well over 10,000 dollars.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back