What's new

Worst forum experience?

I am not sure if I can call this worst forum experience, but currently I am kind of disliking a forum called jiba because earning opportunities are limited. The payment rate for 400 words article is just 30-40 cents.

Personally, I have only had some worst experience with some PTC platforms in the past but I can't really recall the names at the moment. Where I was not paid after wasting my time and efforts to get to the minimum payout. As for PTP forums like this one, I have not had any bad experience with any of them so far and I will still work with them while expecting more goodies.

My worst experience was one forum called gram. After I had wasted my resources, time and effort, as I reached the minimum withdrawal threshold, I was experiencing glitches and the next thing, I got banned! So painful!
You mean gramfree? There was one popular site back then called gramfree, alot of persons talk about it but no one has every been able to show payment proof. It was a total scam though.

I don't have worst experience in any of the forums, but it's true there were some bitter moments in one of the forum , when the admin denied me payment because of the review I posted looked like a copy pasted one , it was not actually. I don't want to name that forum here , it is not Bizdustry :)

The worst forum experience I had was when I was working on get paid to post forum like that. I want myself off you know how to reach the threshold with in short period of time. The forum little got fold up and I couldn't get paid.

The worst one was when I was wrongfully accused of trying to sell something on a forum while I was just offering help for free xD
They thought my giveaway was a scam to make people buy things, I don't even know how since I gave away poems....

My worst forum experience is when bi want to load a page and it is not working, I find it frustrating as there is nothing I can do to stop it.
Sometimes it is when am ready to post replies on forums that this kind of thing usually happens, another thing is that problem of not being paid after all the struggles.

There was a member in a forum that keeps making derogatory comments about my thread. She believed that she knows it all and I have never attacked her back. She is also an active member in this forum.

Very funny post indeed. One of the worst forum experience that have ever had is the trendri.com and cashforum platforms. Although they use to pay well till they later started misbehaving maybe due to lack of funds. And this resulted into people evacuating the platform.

I think that teh worst experience that i have had is that there was one point where i was banned from a forum because i was too active and my post being liked too much, which made no sense to me because i think that is teh goal when you are on a forum.

My worst experience on working on a forum was working for a forum where one is quickly ban without being given a warning. I had already requested for withdrawal on that site, then i got ban. It was really annoying.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back