What's new

Worst forum experience?

I have posted on a lot of forums through The Forum Wheel and Postloop but I do not have any bad experience with forum posting. In fact, I had pretty good experience.
That's very good,and i don't think someone working with few forums will had bad experience even though its possible that's why i choose to earn from few.

I believe this is exactly why most forums don't allow you earn from the very beginning, as they would give you some numbers of post for them to check if you are up to their standards.
In that I will totally agree, but not in the case that they give you the approval and let you work until you reach the threshold and then ban you. To avoid that they should make a detailed observation of your publications and evaluate if it suits them or not, then send a PM with the result of the evaluation and your approval or rejection.

In that I will totally agree, but not in the case that they give you the approval and let you work until you reach the threshold and then ban you. To avoid that they should make a detailed observation of your publications and evaluate if it suits them or not, then send a PM with the result of the evaluation and your approval or rejection.
Indeed like my experience with beermoney, I have started earning for almost a week or so before I was marked as spam for no reason

I never been to any other forum apart from bizdustry. With the information i have gotten from other users, I'll simply say BMF isn't worth some persons time.

My experience is working tirednessly and when I was closed to the withdrawal limit, I was banned and the administrator didn't even bother telling me the reason for this.

It's pains me how people try to maneuver plots against a person just to bring me down. I joined a forum was developing fame and then... Had to leave

I abide by the rules and regulations and serve punishment when I err so I don't think I've had any bad experience with any forum so far

What is your worst experience in being a member of various forums? Please, share with us! Your experiences may help someone in the future, to avoid a forum that is ran badly.
well for me i have never been a member of any forum if not of bizdustry,and i have never experience any bad thing but i think in everything we do there is both good and bad site of it ,you must encounter

My experience is working tirednessly and when I was closed to the withdrawal limit, I was banned and the administrator didn't even bother telling me the reason for this.
I have also experienced something similar though it was not on a forum, I worked on the site for months trying to even gain above the minimum withdrawal and I was able to. The time came for withdrawals, I could not and they where giving one silly reason or the other, then the site finally crashed.

The worst form experience that I have ever had was with beermoneyforum. It was all well until I went to withdraw money from the platform and I was banned without reason.

My worst forum experience is when the administrators refuse to notice my presence by approving a post of mine. That's some forums I've joined on Facebook though.😃

Have had a lot of bad experience from many forum and I think my worst is chatmogul.. total scam invest my money in it applied for the withdrawal but I couldn't withdraw

My worst experience was when I was on a forum and should be paid after registering with my money and when it was there turn to pay me I was blocked

Well for me it was when I work on beermoney, earned for some weeks and when it was time to make withdrawals, he blocked the account siting posting thrash as the excuse
Worst forum experience is the same for me too, beer money blocking me after a while for no reason whatsoever and didn't even allow me withdraw my earnings.

My worst experience was when I was on a forum and should be paid after registering with my money and when it was there turn to pay me I was blocked
That's really annoying, I had a relative who had a similar experience, though it was not on a forum, he joined a free site and they where ask to upgrade their account with money before they can withdraw, cause you can't make withdrawals with the free version, he did and immediately after the upgrade, it crashed.

I have posted on a lot of forums through The Forum Wheel and Postloop but I do not have any bad experience with forum posting. In fact, I had pretty good experience.
Good for you. I have some problem but never in bizdustry, although my friends have complained alot about getting banned or something

My worst experience was one forum called gram. After I had wasted my resources, time and effort, as I reached the minimum withdrawal threshold, I was experiencing glitches and the next thing, I got banned! So painful!

Yes, and that should be beermoneyforum, as they ban members without tangible reasons to. The worst part of it, is that they ban you once you request for withdrawal and l wonder why it is so. They also have poor communication interface as members find it difficult to settle whatever issue they have with the administrator of the site.

my worst experience on a forum is when I am banned with no good reason,it hurts me allot , sometimes some of those forums suspend you for no good reason,and take your online earnings.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back