What's new

Worst forum experience?

I haven't experienced any bullying or had any bad experience. The only one that has come close which I don't really take seriously is insults.
If there's a way to monitor what people post here, it'll be something amazing. I'm not sure if that can be implemented except we have more moderators

The worse experience I have ever had was my account being marked as spam for no reason. There was no one to contact or even lay complains to about the matter.

My worst forum experience was working in a particular phone on without being paid actually when I reached the maximum amount for withdrawal I request for withdrawal and I was not paid.
I have had encounters with series of forum sites , because I have been working online for a very long time and there are some forum sites that normally lure members into working for them and decided not to pay them at the end of the stress.

I have done one before but I didn't know how to go about it so I stopped, let's just say this is my first experience forum and I do not think I will have any regrets.
So, let's see how it goes from here.

Ever since I learned that I could make money replying and posting comments and joined bizdustry, I've always wanted to join another forum, I did and got dragged by a member for tagging him

The worse experience I have ever had was my account being marked as spam for no reason. There was no one to contact or even lay complains to about the matter.
On what site did you get to experience this. I want to guess beermoneyforum as they are the ones who always say users are spamming their websites.

On what site did you get to experience this. I want to guess beermoneyforum as they are the ones who always say users are spamming their websites.
Hahaha you guessed right. The painful and annoying part of it is that I was not even up to a month old in the site. I was just marked as spam with no reasons given.

Hahaha you guessed right. The painful and annoying part of it is that I was not even up to a month old in the site. I was just marked as spam with no reasons given.
It is common with the administrator of the website to ban new members whenever they are requesting for payments and I believe this is very bad of him.

The worst forum experience I had was when I was working on get paid to post forum like that. I want myself off you know how to reach the threshold with in short period of time. The forum little got fold up and I couldn't get paid

It is common with the administrator of the website to ban new members whenever they are requesting for payments and I believe this is very bad of him.
Imagine, the funny thing, I have not even started requesting for payments, I was trying my best to abide by the rules layed down only for me to login one morning and find out I could nolonger access my account.

Imagine, the funny thing, I have not even started requesting for payments, I was trying my best to abide by the rules layed down only for me to login one morning and find out I could nolonger access my account.
This is how so many people also got banned and one would just be confused what is really happening. Better to focus on the other alternatives Available.

It's obvious the admin doesn't care and this is why I dislike the site. Many of my friends got banned when they requested for payment. Same thing happened to me too. He always complain about low quality posts and spamming, but these are mere excuses as you will see same members he banned doing very well in other forums they later joined.
Those earninng there would always come out to say that he's honest and all that, while in the main sense, he's not like they think.
It is quite unpleasant that this happens, since as you explain to your friends it happened to them when they requested payment, and yet you continued perhaps giving a vote of confidence. I think in these cases the administrator should pay and then ban, or simply ban the member at the beginning, so as not to waste your valuable time.

my worst forum experience was when I was using nnu I practically regretted I did everything I needed to be done I did everything that I was supposed to do to be paid, and when it was time for them to pay the site froze on my phone.

It is quite unpleasant that this happens, since as you explain to your friends it happened to them when they requested payment, and yet you continued perhaps giving a vote of confidence. I think in these cases the administrator should pay and then ban, or simply ban the member at the beginning, so as not to waste your valuable time.
He lacks empathy, that is why he would wait for members to request for payment before deciding to ban their account for supposed rules violation.

True it would be better to ban them before hand at the early stage. There is nothing as painful as after working for a particular thing for a period of time and not get it at all

Another worst experience I have on one internet marketing forum, is that I got kicked out just for calling the attention of the moderator to some of the bad things people are doing on the platform. I later realised that moderator is part of those who are doing that bad things.

He lacks empathy, that is why he would wait for members to request for payment before deciding to ban their account for supposed rules violation.
So I think he does not act correctly, of course as an administrator it is more convenient for him to post and let the members work for his benefit. After he has what he wants, he bans them without any explanation.
True it would be better to ban them before hand at the early stage. There is nothing as painful as after working for a particular thing for a period of time and not get it at all
Exactly, if with 20 posts or so, the administrator can check that the member does not meet or meet the requirements, he should give a warning or ban him at once, this one decides whether to comply correctly or he will withdraw, but he does not waste time.

My experience with this forum has been please and all this while. I hope to continue posting here for the next 3 months before I proceed to learn something that will benefit me .

So I think he does not act correctly, of course as an administrator it is more convenient for him to post and let the members work for his benefit. After he has what he wants, he bans them without any explanation.

Exactly, if with 20 posts or so, the administrator can check that the member does not meet or meet the requirements, he should give a warning or ban him at once, this one decides whether to comply correctly or he will withdraw, but he does not waste time.
I believe this is exactly why most forums don't allow you earn from the very beginning, as they would give you some numbers of post for them to check if you are up to their standards.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back