Staff member
Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$1.6175USD
Biznotes
What is your worst experience in being a member of various forums? Please, share with us! Your experiences may help someone in the future, to avoid a forum that is ran badly.

I have been to many forums in my life since 2004. Maybe my worst experience was when the admin and a moderator ganged up on me.They were on a smear campaign to ruin my reputation. Clearly it was jealousy because I was the most popular member there and I refused to be a moderator. When I left the forum the admin and some mods were reaching out to me but I ignored them. That was 2007. Funny but until now some of those enemies had sent me a friend request in Facebook.

I have posted on a lot of forums through The Forum Wheel and Postloop but I do not have any bad experience with forum posting. In fact, I had pretty good experience.

I have posted on a lot of forums through The Forum Wheel and Postloop but I do not have any bad experience with forum posting. In fact, I had pretty good experience.
My worst forum experience was working in a particular phone on without being paid actually when I reached the maximum amount for withdrawal I request for withdrawal and I was not paid.

With the language you are using here, I guess you have a poor comprehension of English language. When you don't know the language properly you are prone to be cheated.

My worst forum experience was the former experience I had with the last site I was introduced to, it was a local website I should have know but I was told to keep competing tasks and in the end got nothing.

Well for me it was when I work on beermoney, earned for some weeks and when it was time to make withdrawals, he blocked the account siting posting thrash as the excuse

So far the forum I have been on faithfully is here at Bizdustry, so far I have had no problems and I hope it stays that way. I also spent time on GPTForum and it was satisfactory. On other forums I didn't make the threshold because they stopped paying and I didn't go back to those sites.

I
What is your worst experience in being a member of various forums? Please, share with us! Your experiences may help someone in the future, to avoid a forum that is ran badly.
I wont mention the name of the form but i will use it as an example. Till now i don't understand the interface of the forum that's one of the reason why have not been active on the forum.

I have some really good experience with forums. As fr as bad experience is concerned I do not remember any expect that on postloop some forum owners rated me badly.

My worst experience was with www.beermoneyforum.com It was the first earninng site that I joined, but the admin keeps banning me for a supposed low quality posts, which is obviously a lie as I was giving my best.i also realize he always ban new accounts that want to be active.

I had a worst experience on Beermoneyforum . I was banned unjustly. I discovered that o was not credited certain points and I complained. The next minute , i banned with no reason. The most painful part is that i have reached the withdrawal limit but I didn't withdraw.

I had a worst experience on Beermoneyforum . I was banned unjustly. I discovered that o was not credited certain points and I complained. The next minute , i banned with no reason. The most painful part is that i have reached the withdrawal limit but I didn't withdraw.
We have similar experience. I was banned indiscriminately on Beermoney when I almost reached the minimum requirement. I apologized for the first time but never did the second time.

My worst experience was with www.beermoneyforum.com It was the first earninng site that I joined, but the admin keeps banning me for a supposed low quality posts, which is obviously a lie as I was giving my best.i also realize he always ban new accounts that want to be active.
Lately I have read a lot of complaints about beermoneyforum, but there is something that catches my attention, and that is that they usually ban new members, as those who have been on the site for a long time continue to collect their earnings. Maybe they have put new rules and they are stricter, you should read their regulations.

Lately I have read a lot of complaints about beermoneyforum, but there is something that catches my attention, and that is that they usually ban new members, as those who have been on the site for a long time continue to collect their earnings. Maybe they have put new rules and they are stricter, you should read their regulations.
There are no new rules and I always read their FAQ. The admin is only interested in keeping the number of members increasing, but he'll always ban them. If you check the BMF thread on forumcoin you will confirm what I'm saying. Only those who are old members are very active there and you won't find any new members talking about BMF on the thread because they all had bad experience.
What I observe is that, if a new member wants to enjoy their stay on beermoneyforum, they should avoid being very active in their Early days of joining the site. It's just to leave the account for up to 3 months or more before starting to become active. Being very active in the early days is what usually lead to the ban. The admin doesn't want very active members.

Why are there many bad reviews about beermoney forum? I also have one to share. I recently joined a few weeks ago. Although my first account was banned I could get another account. Now I have reached withdrawal limit, I applied and nothing has dropped.

My worst forum experience was when I worked on dime forum and beer money forum. After working in this two Website and it's time for me to cash out this platform denied me of my money and it was painful

There are no new rules and I always read their FAQ. The admin is only interested in keeping the number of members increasing, but he'll always ban them. If you check the BMF thread on forumcoin you will confirm what I'm saying. Only those who are old members are very active there and you won't find any new members talking about BMF on the thread because they all had bad experience.
What I observe is that, if a new member wants to enjoy their stay on beermoneyforum, they should avoid being very active in their Early days of joining the site. It's just to leave the account for up to 3 months or more before starting to become active. Being very active in the early days is what usually lead to the ban. The admin doesn't want very active members.
It is good that you share your analicis as to how you think, it is possible to keep an active account on the site. However in my case, I would not like to work with that kind of actions from the administrator, where it reflects his lack of empathy and communication with the members. I think the best way to keep a clean site without bad reviews, depends a lot on communication and transparency.

It is good that you share your analicis as to how you think, it is possible to keep an active account on the site. However in my case, I would not like to work with that kind of actions from the administrator, where it reflects his lack of empathy and communication with the members. I think the best way to keep a clean site without bad reviews, depends a lot on communication and transparency.
It's obvious the admin doesn't care and this is why I dislike the site. Many of my friends got banned when they requested for payment. Same thing happened to me too. He always complain about low quality posts and spamming, but these are mere excuses as you will see same members he banned doing very well in other forums they later joined.
Those earninng there would always come out to say that he's honest and all that, while in the main sense, he's not like they think.

This is my first time of doing something like this I don't have any experience yet but I just have to go through others comments to know the one to avoid

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back