What's new

Worrying about personal information?

Not until they ask for complete data such full name and surname, residential address and telephone number (or scanning a document like passport, social security number and similar stuff). In any way, it's difficult to see a survey panel asking for such a stuff (if it would ask, I'd mostly refuse to participate to that panel).

Well it's perfectly normal to worry about where ones personal information would be used after a survey has been participated in but fortunately most surveys have the best interests at heart too

I don't like giving out my phone number and I was about to say my address but I do give out my postcode so I suppose that's the same thing. The only thing I notice is I get a lot of marketing calls when I have been doing surveys so I guess they can trace you anyway. I'm more likely to get hacked on facebook.

I think even right now major social media companies like google , Facebook use your personal data , so that advertisers can target ads , so why would you be bothered
You're right.
I don't think there's no need to be bothered about supplying personal data to surveys. We enter our biodata on Facebook and other social platforms upon registration, so it's not a big deal.

Well, it depends on individual perception and what the subject matter. I carrying out any form of business or survey, my personality reams with me I dont share my personal emotion during business transactions.

Your privacy shouldn't be an issue if you have a very good track record of ethical internet behaviour. Surveys are not going to lick your information so you shouldn't worry about your information getting leaked but rather focus more on improving your internet history because anything you put on the Internet can be traced back to your life. So I don't worry about the information of my life cuz once anyone sees it you won't find any cost to point an accusing finger on me.

Do you worry about sharing personal information with survey providers? For example, concerns relating to how your information may be used or processed, like selling it onto marketing providers. Is there anything you refuse to answer while completing a offer or survey?
Yes, that's why if surveys ask info that are very personal, I stop and uninstall the app. Cos there are surveys that just ask for opinions/preference.

I think no one should share all the personal information with someone on an online platform even on social media. You can share general information but not sensitive or too personal areas of your life and your future plans because you don't know about every one's intentions towards you. So, it's good for your own safety.

I don't believe anything like personal information of life because what so ever am passing through there is always someone who have pass through so counseling session is a bad idea look at your councilor has he come out of the problem is do as I do not do as I say.

I have taken part in good number of online surveys and I was able to provide my personal information. I didn't worry much because I don't believe it can really be used against me in the future. I also have social media profiles that have my details, so there is nothing worrying about it.

I am aware that technically nothing bad is supposed to happen after giving personal information (except of giving pictures because that is dangerous) but I still have that scared feeling to give them, just a tiny feeling nothing more than that and it doesn't stop me from doing so but it is indeed worrying. I know people who don't give personal information because they are always too worried about such things, I think that everyone should do his own choices but yes we cannot know what they are going to do with our information...

Some questions are quite personal and I don't like the idea of answering questions made by someone you even do t know. Have you ever thought why someone would start a site just to pay people for anwering questions. I am sure they are benefiting i. One way or the other. It is just that we don't know how.

I think even right now major social media companies like google , Facebook use your personal data , so that advertisers can target ads , so why would you be bothered
The issue of personal information should not really be an issue provived it is adequatelly protedted from third party,and that is where the issue of social media platform use only your data search,spending habits etc to share among platforms.

I am not the type of person who gives his personal information in exchange for money, and I do not use social media platforms because they, too, want our personal information. I am afraid that a malicious site will use my data for malicious purposes.

Do you worry about sharing personal information with survey providers? For example, concerns relating to how your information may be used or processed, like selling it onto marketing providers. Is there anything you refuse to answer while completing a offer or survey?
Yes, I am concerned about giving survey companies access to my personal information. Data breaches and the improper use of personal information by survey providers have occurred frequently, which is a serious problem. It is crucial that survey providers are open and explicit about how they use the information they gather.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back