What's new

World of animals

Timfak

Familiar Face
Jul 28, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
What do a human being and a whale have in common with a cat? They all have hair or whiskers.
What does a mother cat have in common with a mother bat? They both feed their babies milk from their bodies.
What does a polar bear has in common with a camel? The body of each animal stays the same temperature no matter how cold or hot it is outside.
What do all of these animals have in common with one another? They are all mammals. If an animal drinks its mother's milk when it is young,has hair or fur and it is warm blooded,it's a mammal.
That is all I'm going to say about mammals for now. For the meantime let's Converse about what we've learnt so far, you're free to comment on my thread.
THANK YOU

What do a human being and a whale have in common with a cat? They all have hair or whiskers.
What does a mother cat have in common with a mother bat? They both feed their babies milk from their bodies.
What does a polar bear has in common with a camel? The body of each animal stays the same temperature no matter how cold or hot it is outside.
What do all of these animals have in common with one another? They are all mammals. If an animal drinks its mother's milk when it is young,has hair or fur and it is warm blooded,it's a mammal.
That is all I'm going to say about mammals for now. For the meantime let's Converse about what we've learnt so far, you're free to comment on my thread.
THANK YOU
Humans and animals have a lot in common, however, there's still one thing that makes humans distinct from animal. It is their ability to communicate with audible language, that they can understand. Animals make use of instinct, but humans reason.

Great discovery, God is really great. Even though we humans have a lot of things in common with certain animals, we are still clearly special when compared to them, our brain for example is way more complex than theirs, even the largest of them is being guided by instinct.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back