What's new

World economic power

One of the most prosperous countries in the world, which has been an economic reference throughout the years, and has been the dream of many immigrants from underdeveloped countries is the United States of America. What do you think the state policies have been? At the economic level, which have made this country a world economic power?
The level of economy of the United State of America has been boosted over the years.
I think the have the world economic power
They have been able to harness their resources effectively.

The level of economy of the United State of America has been boosted over the years.
I think the have the world economic power
They have been able to harness their resources effectively.
In terms of economy and power , the United state has been ruling the world because of it power it possess and wield , their government has been doing tremendously well .

One of the most prosperous countries in the world, which has been an economic reference throughout the years, and has been the dream of many immigrants from underdeveloped countries is the United States of America. What do you think the state policies have been? At the economic level, which have made this country a world economic power?
There are many things that can actually make a country like the united state of America to be a world power economically,it is their control of trading corridor and their level of production of services and goods.

Actually the economic community of the United states of America has been long built since the first world war which has caused so much damages to individuals countries economy that makes people to trade with America. They have made policies that build strong there economy.

One particularly fascinating thing is that the economic world power is something that usually changes with time as more countries are forming alliances and things are progressing.

There are many things that can actually make a country like the united state of America to be a world power economically,it is their control of trading corridor and their level of production of services and goods.
But I don't know why they are called the world economic power when their currency is not the most valuable . I believe someone that controls economy should be the one to have the highest valued currency.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back