What's new

World Coldest Place Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like you are talking about India coldest places, but their is none except Ooty and kashmir. In overseas we find many cold places that can become Ice too.

I remember when I was small, my grand grand mother threw a bucket of hot water outside and it vaporised instantly, it was -37 degrees celsius, winter back then were colder, now it is warmer, love that ^_^

I remember watching a documentary about a village in Siberia. Out there the weather is always - 50 celsius degrees so i assume that's the coldest place on earth

I have a brother that lives 30 miles outside of Fairbanks, Alaska, and in the winter, it commonly gets down as low as -60 degrees Fahrenheit (-51 Celsius). I think last winter, his thermostats that works in temps that cold, at one point registered even colder than that.

There is a lot of places in the world are too cold i can mention Alaska and Siberia the will be your best option if
you are looking for a cold place however the place that im living in is too cold in the winter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back