What's new

Working the Family Business

For the fact that in my country that a lot of people were unemployed as a result of no job, if your family have a business that they are running for themselves, it is far more better for you to get yourself hooked up in the business and work towards its growth.

I think it is good to introduce your kids to your business early on. This will help you understand whether your kids are interested in your business or not, whether your kids will be natural heir or not.

I think it is good to introduce your kids to your business early on. This will help you understand whether your kids are interested in your business or not, whether your kids will be natural heir or not.
Not only the kids but some members of your house hold,its better you introduce them to some of the business you are doing this will help direct and re-shape their attention towards what you are doing and make them develop interest in it who know in the future they may be the once to run those business

I'm
Some children are expected to work in their parents' business. Is it good to give children practical business experience at an early age?
That's very good. The child can work out his or her family business.but first the child has to be diciplined. Without dicipline the child can go astray.

It is not a big ideal to give a child a practical business experience,but it depends on the age of the child and the type of the business.

It is good to work with your family business. It gives someone ability to acquire business experience right from you early stage. You can then apply the experience into your personal business later in life.

It is not a totally bad idea. In fact, I think children need to learn the basics about money and business. So if being in the family business would teach that then that's awesome. However, sometimes children grow into a different path and that's also okay. As long as they are doing well for themselves.

It is good to give children practical business experience right from the early stage. This is one of the way of ensuring that the family business does not go into extinction. This is how most of the world oldest businesses are sustained.

Yes, it is very important if the child is well-oriented at an early age. He or she will be able to handle the family's business at his will. Children should not be forced to do this as a child can have his course to follow

Working the family business is very nice but then a lot of work has to be put into place in order to maintain a certain standard and it is mostly people who are fit for the role that are always picked

It is good to work on the family business in order to preserve it till next generation. You need to have your kid to work in the system of the company in order to pass it on. This is how some of the world oldest company structured to stand the test of time.

Yes. It helps kids grow into responsible, self-assured, and self-reliant people. Make the duties as specific as possible. One motivation is to assist your children's cognitive processes in learning to own a business rather than being hired by one.
I like the idea. But then kids should not be forced into doing what they don't want to. Their strength should be identified and developed open

If my father had a business, I would definitely work for my father's business. I think it is wise decision to work on the family business, but the requirement is you need passion and skills for the business.

It doesn't matter if my children do not wish to continue my business but if he will, I will start putting him in the line of the business at his tender age. This will allow him to know and be conversant with what the business is all about.

It doesn't matter if my children do not wish to continue my business but if he will, I will start putting him in the line of the business at his tender age. This will allow him to know and be conversant with what the business is all about.
Wise choice, most business tend to force their kids into doing what they don't want when it comes to marriage, business and education. It's like you making them live your life instead of living their own. But who would you pass the business to if your kids decide to go for something else?

It depends on what age is described as 'early'.
My opinion: if the child in question has not attained a certain level of education, he or she should not be dragged yet into gaining practical experience on the family business.
Let the child get education first before knowledge on the family business.
You're right.
Even though the child is entitled to that business, it is appropriate to allow the child to gain education first before exposing him or her to business.

You're right.
Even though the child is entitled to that business, it is appropriate to allow the child to gain education first before exposing him or her to business.
Of course.
This is because the level of education attained would help the child have more advantage in the business.
A child without education who just took up a family business would lack knowledge in some areas.

Working the family business is a good inheritance. To continue family work mean name of the family can not forget for live. Therefore is make a good lay down for coming generation.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back