What's new

Working the Family Business

It is really advisable to give room for the younger ones to take part of the family business because it will broaden their minds to what tomorrow really holds for them cos of the experience they have from their early stages
For me I will really prefer to work in a family business rather than working in a neutral business hours with a family business there is more job security for you as no one can just kick you out of the business as it is a family business.

I think the children should be allowed to go to school to some extent before they can be introduced to any business if need be. Personally, I don't see anything wrong in transferring your business to your children as far as they are of age to be able to manage it. It is just my opinion.

Some children are expected to work in their parents' business. Is it good to give children practical business experience at an early age?
It depends on what age is described as 'early'.
My opinion: if the child in question has not attained a certain level of education, he or she should not be dragged yet into gaining practical experience on the family business.
Let the child get education first before knowledge on the family business.

Some children are expected to work in their parents' business. Is it good to give children practical business experience at an early age?
Well is a good one for the parent to be teaching their children the way they run their business when their children were still young because by then they will be ready to learn more about the business so by the time they become older it will be easy for them to do.

Working in the business business has its advantages and disadvantages, the advantage is that you don't get fired and the disadvantage is that you don't work with your full strength for the business to be successful

Is incomparable working with your parents really help kids to develop in assured life and self-motivated,and self reliant, so train your upspring and must habitat in back of your mind if you gone your kids won't see it as new system.

Family members usually understand that they're all in this together, and are working toward a common goal. They may be much more willing to make financial sacrifices for the company..

Working in the family business should be a thing if choice for a child but it would be good if your child agrees to continue with the family business. A child should be made to know the in and out of the business right from childhood so the interest will be there right from childhood.

Working in the business business has its advantages and disadvantages, the advantage is that you don't get fired and the disadvantage is that you don't work with your full strength for the business to be successful
I would really want to know what you mean by you not working with your full strength to make the business successful because I know that when you want to work in a family business you will most definitely put your best in to make the business successful because you know that it's a family business that needs to remain successful to benefit the family.

Sometime we could do family is hard we are determined to be successful you can learn how to work with your family and you can learn how to contain them in such a way that they can be responsible and you can also responsible for your work and go smoothly

Yes it is . It prepares them for the tasks ahead and provides a first-hand practical experience on how to succeed in a competitive world.
Very true, working in the family business prepares them for the outside world and the harsh reality of the business world out there. It also prepares the children for when the parents would nolonger be around, they would be the one to carry the business to the next level.

It very important for parents to teach their children thier business. The practical experience is need as early as possible so when they of age they run the business smoothly.

In today's situation that increase in unemployment and even to start a business is not that easy, such children should be lucky that their parent have company or business they can work and manage in future.

I don't really see this as a factor because I believe this should depend on the interest of the child .A child who is not interested to engage in business should never be forced into it but this should only be done based on the interest of the child.

yes taking great ,me personally I have a family business ,my father shared his plots of land to who ever is willing to farm in the in the family I really enjoyed that ,at the end of the season I sell all the grains .

Communicate. Families have their own way of communicating, and, as many family therapists will tell you, it is not always the best way. ...
Evolve. ...
Be more responsible
Set boundaries. ...
Practice good governance. ...
Recruit from the outside. ...
Treat employees like family. ...
Make it optional. ...
Plan for the future.

It is good to give the child a practical business experience at a young age but the child might have a different dream and might not want to run the family business I believe everybody should be given the free will to chose their own paths and pursue their own dreams
This is actually a true fact,because the passion a parent have for particular business might not be the same the childern would have for the same business,they should be allowed to chart their own path.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back