What's new

Working the Family Business

Exactly, when i eventually become a parent and if i own a business, i will try my best not to force my kids into the business, i would rather encourage them to have a natural liking for the business.
That is just wisdom,because most parent that have invested alot into their own line of interest,would want to force their kids to carry on with the family business,but in most cases it might not turn out very well.

The only thing that I know is that if you really want to continue your business in your lineage then you should habitat the back of your mind that you must train your offspring or children to be able to manage your business when you are gone and that is why most people do will their business to their children so that they can continue from where they stopped.

Working in the family business can be nice at times, but it depends on the size of the family and where the conflicts always arise from when everyone wants a piece of the family business's profits. However, it's cool if the family can all get along.

Well I strongly think It is not good to force the family's business on children because out if spite they might not really show commitment and it's a fast way to kill the business

That is just wisdom,because most parent that have invested alot into their own line of interest,would want to force their kids to carry on with the family business,but in most cases it might not turn out very well.
In some cases though, it turns out well. Although the child may not like running a business, he or she ends up running a business because he or she doesn't want to hurt his or her parent.

I believe that giving kids a taste of the business world could be beneficial and influence how they think and make decisions in the future. It's also not a bad idea to let the kids run the family business.

I believe that giving kids a taste of the business world could be beneficial and influence how they think and make decisions in the future. It's also not a bad idea to let the kids run the family business.
When you are running a business that you are willing to hand over to your children , like a family business that has to be transferred from one generation to another , you need to keep your children closer.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back