Staff member
Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$1.6175USD
Biznotes
Some children are expected to work in their parents' business. Is it good to give children practical business experience at an early age?

One thing that I know is that if you really want to continue your business in your lineage then you should habitat the back of your mind that you must train your offspring or children to be able to manage your business when you are gone and that is why most people do will their business to their children so that they can continue from where they stopped.

Yes. It helps kids grow into responsible, self-assured, and self-reliant people. Make the duties as specific as possible. One motivation is to assist your children's cognitive processes in learning to own a business rather than being hired by one.

It is not good to force the family's business on children because out if spite they might not really show commitment and it's a fast way to kill the business

One thing that the children shouldn't be denied of is freedom of choice every human as the freedom to choice what he is she wants even if they are children do not force them to do what they don't like

Working in your parents business early on you can give you a lot of valuable experience especially if it is in a field that you like. Provided that a child can stay professional I see nothing wrong in it.

Yes. It helps kids grow into responsible, self-assured, and self-reliant people. Make the duties as specific as possible. One motivation is to assist your children's cognitive processes in learning to own a business rather than being hired by one.
There are factors to consider though, what if it's not their passion and they are forced into this. I believe they should be observed to know weda they'll be good at it first

I think that allowing the children to have an experience of the business environment could be important and help shape their mentality and decision making later on in life. Allowing children to keep the family business going is also not a bad idea.

Some children are expected to work in their parents' business. Is it good to give children practical business experience at an early age?
I think its good children in such shoes begin early to know what roles they are going to be fitting into. The experience given them shouldn't be such that disturbs their academics.
Preferably, after some level of education, the child can fully concentrate on the practical business experience.

Working the family business I must say is a good start for children. It open their minds to problems, challenges and solutions. Even though their goal may not be business inclined but it will help them in making decisions in the real world.

any wise parent that wants his firm or organisation to still be in shape even after he has retire and hand over to a successor or his children would know that educatingthen in administrative and financial intelligence is very important.

In a family business, two or more members within the management team are drawn from the owning family. ... However, family members are often involved in the operations of their family business in some capacity and, in smaller companies, usually one or more family members are the senior officers and managers.

Sometimes it is better to allow children choose their own path when they are old enough,they can be shown the ropes of the family business but shouldn't be forced to take over

Well,its not a bad idea for the children to take up the business of their parents especially if the children have interest in it.They have to be groomed early so they can be ready when it is their time

Working the Family Business is at some point cool but it depends on the family, how large it is because that where the problems is always, where every other person's will want a share of the family business proceeds. But cool if the family has an understanding within themselves.

Some children are expected to work in their parents' business. Is it good to give children practical business experience at an early
Family business is very wonderful and it is very important for the some of the children to learn the business so as to sustain the business when the parents are gone. It is a well know known and credible ways of transferring wealth to one generation to another.

In dealing with family business is not that kind of an easy job most especially when the family is divided after the demise of the head that's the father and left the children from different mothers it's not very easy because I have had an experience of that.

Thu would have been a dream come true do most of the people struggling to survive out there if they have a rich and wealthy parent that has a good business, but most of the rich kid are spoilt and don't value working for their father.

Of course it's very good. Not only does it help their financial education, it also improves their responsibility consciousness, their goal driven intellect, management skills and even creative abilities because they tend to think out of the box more

If I am a business o nee I won't force my business on any of my child I can not stay awake to see my hard built business crush because of trying to make a family member like my vision and work.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back