Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.0400USD
Biznotes
If you have a good cooking skill and can prepare both local and foreign dishes, then I believe that working as a home cook is something to be seriously considering.

This is because a lot of people are too busy with their work that they don't have the time to cook. Some of them are even too lazy to cook their own food. It's why they depend on ordering foods.

Working as a home cook is a good job if you have the skills for cooking, and If your meal are delicious.
I think it is very convenient to cook, Most people even find cooking interesting, For these set of people, This would be a very good job for them.

If you have a good cooking skill and can prepare both local and foreign dishes, then I believe that working as a home cook is something to be seriously considering.

This is because a lot of people are too busy with their work that they don't have the time to cook. Some of them are even too lazy to cook their own food. It's why they depend on ordering foods.

There are many people who work as home cooks. They are employed by people who work a lot and do not have enough time to cook for themselves and their kids.

Just create an online following on Facebook, be uploading pictures and videos of your food. The orders would start coming in. Just make sure the food is tasty because that's what would catalyse repeat orders.

True, there are persons who work as cooks in some big homes and they pay them really well. Most big families do not have the time cook for themselves or even for their loved ones. The cook goes to the market and as well the Cooking.

This is because a lot of people are too busy with their work that they don't have the time to cook. Some of them are even too lazy to cook their own food. It's why they depend on ordering food.
I think it's a good business idea to work as a home cook but I don't think it is a profit-maximizing business. Instead of working as a home cook, I'll suggest he use his skills to set up a restaurant of local and foreign dishes.

This is a good idea for whoever has cooking skills. You can be able to provide your service at home for people that cannot cook and those that are working around the place such as bricklayer, engineers and students. However you need to find good location for that.
This is a good idea for whoever has cooking skills. You can be able to provide your service at home for people that cannot cook and those that are working around the place such as bricklayer, engineers and students. However you need to find good location for that.

I have health issues which is related to cooking so cooking is not meant for me. I can do any other type of work but I don't think I can work as a home cook. I will go for something else.

There are many people who work as home cooks. They are employed by people who work a lot and do not have enough time to cook for themselves and their kids.

I also know a lot of people that are into this line of job and one of the good things that come with such job is that they are always provided with accommodation, which also make it easier for them to carry out their duties and also cut down on their house rent.

Working as a home cook can be very profitable for those who have cooking skills, there are many people on YouTube who are cooking, taking videos, posting them on YouTube and earning from them.

Working as a home cook can be very profitable for those who have cooking skills, there are many people on YouTube who are cooking, taking videos, posting them on YouTube and earning from them.
This is earned from the monetization of youtube channel on how to cook as many men or women wants to learn cooking basis and shows interest to cookers themselves that is why it is like software engeneer there is everyday something new.

Actually working as a home cook, can be a better chances for some people most especially those who are in the field of catering.

Personally I have no dreams to be in such position because it may limit me to some certain goals, which I want to achieved.

Actually working as a home cook, can be a better chances for some people most especially those who are in the field of catering.

Personally I have no dreams to be in such position because it may limit me to some certain goals, which I want to achieved.
It is a hard job because cooke for a family sometimes is hard but cook and deliver food will be harder from this you may sometimes need a lot of time to do this from your free time.

True, there are persons who work as cooks in some big homes and they pay them really well. Most big families do not have the time cook for themselves or even for their loved ones. The cook goes to the market and as well the Cooking.

You are very correct with that assessment because such families have a lot of businesses that are too big for them to have time to do their home cooking. This is why they prefer to hire someone to do their cooking or order for their food from restaurants most of the time.

You are very correct with that assessment because such families have a lot of businesses that are too big for them to have time to do their home cooking. This is why they prefer to hire someone to do their cooking or order for their food from restaurants most of the time.
You know that order from restaurants most of time could cause health problem as most of people doing this practice have a lot of illness presented in their life as food not prepared in good condition like the one in home?

Honestly, i don't think working as a home cook is a good idea. Sometimes it comes with a lot of conditions like living with your employer. I feel it's better to work as a chef and own one's restaurant.

Working as a home cook if you are able to cook and are very good at it could be a great business to start. As you say, many people do not always have the time to be able to make their food from scratch and often end up ordering from a takeaway because it is quicker and more convenient but can also be quite costly as well.

If you are able to offer a home cooking service at a price you can afford that is better than takeaway places, it could be a very lucrative business to have and one that will expand over time as well.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back