What's new

Work vs games

Status
Not open for further replies.
it depends, sometimes I have a large time but I don't play, and sometimes I love to play but I don't have the time:ROFLMAO::cry:.

I only play the games at the weekend currently.

I am satisfied with all that I do every moment of the day! both work and playing!

I spend my time with both working and playing but in most cases im playing games after i get tired from working
and in answer for ur question no im not satisfied i think i spend too much time with games

I think after along day of work your mind and body will need to relax and do someting that make you spent happy time ... so you play games to have fun and forget about the daily problemes

Well, we would all like to play games and have fun all day but if you want to have a good life then you also got to work. I'm personally happy with the amount of time available for games after work

Apart from having the time after a hectic day at work all wanna do is take a warm relaxing shower, eat and sip my favorite wine while watching my favorite TV show and then sleep off.

I am not a heavy gamer infact I don't play game that much so I don't really feel that gaming should be what someone should take very seriously because it's something that should be done at ones convenience.

I don't spend all my time working I created time for everything, not playing games every time because I have time everything, after my work when I come home play my game.

Freelancing makes it easy for you to have time to do whatever you want. But it also teaches you that time is money. Whenever I think about time the amount of money I could make in that time comes to mind. I do play games majorly on Sunday; that's the day I chose as my free day except if I'm not close to my targeted earnings.

When you work you make money and people love to work because of the end means which is salary profit and gain but when you play games you only gain excitement and entertainment.

Though I am tired after work, but I still create time to have fun once in a while if I am up to it. I will say that my job don't really affect my gaming life.

Well as for me I prefer working than playing game this is because when I work I get profit and income when I play game I only do that for fun. I prefer using my free time from work to play game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back