WordPress SEO Plugins: Yoast SEO Vs. All in One SEO

Mika

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 16, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
When you are running a WordPress site, you should also be using SEO Plugin. SEO Plugin eases your On-Page SEO, especially while publishing a post. Here I am going to share my opinion about top two SEO Plugins
Yoast SEO: With more than 5 million downloads and more than 27 thouand 5 start reviews, Yoast SEO is probably the best SEO plugin for a Wordpress site. The basic version of Yoast is free, however, for advance feature you will have to pay subscription fees. This plugin allows you to write better content, you have an option to add meta tag, description, etc. This plugin also analyzes SEO score and readibility score.
All in One SEO: With more than 2 million downloads, and more than one thouand 5 star reviews, All in One SEO is also one of the best SEO plugin for WordPress site. The basic version is free and if you wnat to use pro, you will have to pay for subscription fees. This is light weight plugin that helps you to optimize your content for search engine.

Yoast SEO is more popular than All in One among the WordPress uses when it comes to On-page optimization for your website.

I use All In One SEo on my blogs because it is straight forward and easy to navigate.

You have to upgrade before you can enjoy full function of Yoast SEO. And the monthly subscription might be a bit high for a new blogger.

I have been using Yoast SEO for all of my websites for 5+ years now. It is the crown of all SEO related plugins. I highly recommend it, so many amazing features and easily to install and configure.

Both SEO plugins are essential for website development. I know how important it is when it comes to enabling one to write quality contents with keyword suggestions, readability score, meta tag description, analysis SEO score etc.

Yoast SEO is one of the best SEO tools or plugin to use in Blogging. It comes with loads of features especially on the area of it's premium service. The normal Yoast plan is free while it's premium service is paid but it's actually worth it. The premium service can let you use more than 5 keywords on a single post.

I've always preferred Yoast SEO for my WordPress sites due to the analysis feature it has; I find it really useful to see a score for each page and article that is written, for both readability and SEO, and even the %'s it provides of things that need to be altered slightly.

On one blog I run, we use an automatic checklist plugin to ensure <x% is longer sentence form, >x% is written in active voice etc. Really useful features that I'm not sure All in One SEO provides.

I experimented with both and settled with Yoast. When you use seo plugins, it will be a lot easier to do on page seo. These plugins make easier to ads meta description, tags, etc. These plugins will guide you on how to do some common seo strategies.

Thanks for the explanation, I now know the difference between yeast search engine optimization features which entails that I pay to use some of their upgraded features and all in one Search engine optimization features that has almost all it features free.

I don't have a website or blog, but I have decided to launch a blog soon. I will be using wordpress platform. Since i have decided to use wordpress, I am learning about wordpress. I will be needing seo plugin and I will test both of these plugins

make sure that our URL is set to prefix mode and run the search. And you can see that there are over 1,600 keywords where all of these pages rank, while the bodybuilding.com one doesn’t. You can see ideas here like to include modifiers like “best.” And here are a couple great sub topics you can include in your post. You can write about diets and also have a section specifically on weight loss for women.

I believe we should also be using url that is search friendly. By search friendly url what I mean is using keywords on the url. This will help search engine to identify the keywords on your content easily

These plugins are a great help when it comes to do on page seo. If you do on page seo, you already won the half battle. SEO plugins make it so easier to do on page seo. Your content will be optimized for search in less than 5 minutes.

Most of youtube tutorial are about Yoast SEO that's explains the popularity of Yoast SEO against the other plugin so most of blogger prefers easiest tutorials even if there are tools more performant than Yoast SEO.

Yoast is really good plugin. I use this wordpress plugin on my websites, however, another plugin called all in one seo is also equally good. I use this plugin on some of my websites. These plugins help with on page seo.

For many years I have been using WordPress. I have always been using yoast SEO. Yoast is the best, All in one is good but it don't have all the features I needed. Yoast also have a premium version that have everything I need

Whilst I think Yoast is the better plugin out of the two based on past experiences using both plugins, I do begrudge using it. I've found that in the past the developers of the plugins tend to prioritise adverts within the dashboard over the usability of the plugin.

An example is in a version released a couple of years ago, about 2 years I think, there was an update that when you deleted a post it showed an advert prompting you to buy the premium version of the plugin to automatically handle redirects. The problem was that it showed that ad for every post deleted. So if you mass deleted 10 posts you'd get 10 ads...!

Despite this, Yoast is definitely the industry standard I think in SEO for WordPress. It's by far the most popular one out there.

Well when it comes to search engine optimisation my best search engine optimisation would be all in one kind of search engine optimisation because I don't have money to be wasting for a particular search engine optimisation software.

Winner: All in One SEO
Both plugins make it easy to edit SEO settings on a post-by-post basis. However, All in One SEO offers a more actionable plan with a TruSEO score and Focus Keyphrase score. Dynamic tags in title and description also give it an edge over Yoast SEO.

I have a question to those who have used these plugins. Are these plugins free? If they are premium, can I continue use them as a free user and still benefit from them?

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back