Wordpress Keywords plugin

bharath

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Sep 4, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I was searching for this plugin where we can able to view what keywords are using to reach our site, although analytic s doesn't show much things and including webmaster tools. I am thinking to install this type of plugin if anyone knows it please let me know.

If you can't find a good keywords plugin at the back end of your website for download, you can still use web service for this kind of work. Just search for Google keyword planner and you will instructed on how to use the tools. The best part of it is that it is free to use and intuitive

You can install exact metrics plugin on your wordpress site and see where the traffic is coming from. However, in order to see all data you need to use premium version of the plugin. I have used free version and it is good

Google analytics is the best way through which you can know the keywords that are bringing much traffic to your website. This is what I am using for my blog.

It is important to know the keywords that are bringing in the traffic to your website so you know how to bile on the and create leads. You do not need to do a lot of work and in WordPress you just need to install it to the back end of your site and in time you will real the benefits. There are many of the plug in though, you just have to google search

If you use traffic monitoring plugins like Exact Metrics, you can see what keywords people are using to find your website. By the way, Google Analytics just does the same, there is no need to use any plugins on your wordpress, all you need to submit your site on Google analytics.

There are quite a number of plugins that you can use like exact site metrics so that you can use to track the key was people are using to come to your website. You also have a premium experience true for a better view.

I am going to let you in on a tip I recently learned.

When wanting to rank for different things on Google, focus on the questions, words, and phrases at the bottom of the page. These are keywords that you will have an easier time ranking high for.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back