Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What are some of your word of mouth ideas to get traffic to ones site? I used to actually put ads in my local paper and other local papers in nearby towns. I felt like it did help me gain some traction, but it was too costly for me at the time, so I wasn't able to promote as much as I wanted to.

But, I feel word of mouth is some of the best ways of gaining traffic. But, what do you guys think? Is word of mouth good? And do you know of any tips on word of mouth advertising?

Word of mouth is a good way to add among other ways you use to get traffic to your sites. But you and I know that depending only on word of mouth is not being realistic to getting traffic that you want because it can't go that far and effective like advertising

The word of mouth is ok but lacks effectiveness, th best remains using the social media and making sure to have unique and beneficial contents on your platform

What are some of your word of mouth ideas to get traffic to ones site? I used to actually put ads in my local paper and other local papers in nearby towns. I felt like it did help me gain some traction, but it was too costly for me at the time, so I wasn't able to promote as much as I wanted to.

But, I feel word of mouth is some of the best ways of gaining traffic. But, what do you guys think? Is word of mouth good? And do you know of any tips on word of mouth advertising?
I don't think this can be effective, how many people will I have to tell with the word of mouth and remember not everyone you told will visit your website, most will not even remember.

J don't see word of mouth as the best way to bring new visitors to a website. Because only very few will want to visit the website. But online we can advertise to only target audience

Though it is not the best way to create traffic for your site, but it is still a good way. I think the best thing would be to tell them the wonderful offer your sites has and the benefits of why they need to join in your site, you have to know what that particular person likes and use that to attract them.

The word of mouth kind of advertisements isn't as effective as using the social media to promote your goods and services. The word of mouth advertisements is limited in scope and it doesn't go far. But social media advertisements afford you all the enabling environment.

Though it is not the best way to create traffic for your site, but it is still a good way. I think the best thing would be to tell them the wonderful offer your sites has and the benefits of why they need to join in your site, you have to know what that particular person likes and use that to attract them.
yes that's true you have to know what the person likes and use it to attract him ,because if you don't know what he likes you might end up flattering him ,which is not good ,you need to know what he likes and you use it to attract him.

yes that's true you have to know what the person likes and use it to attract him ,because if you don't know what he likes you might end up flattering him ,which is not good ,you need to know what he likes and you use it to attract him.
Exactly, cause if someone comes to me telling me why I need to join a particular site if I find Notting related to the things I like in the site or is no way related to things I am into, then you are just wasting your time because I would not visit the site.

Exactly, cause if someone comes to me telling me why I need to join a particular site if I find Notting related to the things I like in the site or is no way related to things I am into, then you are just wasting your time because I would not visit the site.
yes that's the fact ,you cannot tell him something not related to what you are doing ,you may end up sabogating your site ,you need to give the correct information ,before you give the information you must know what the person likes

Word of mouth is very important because with that you can easily convince the people and tell them what they start to gain, I think word of mouth is very easy for me to do

You can consider speaking in events and public places about your website and the kind of information that is there period talking to your local club or even friends can go a long way.

Personally, I don't see anything wrong in word of mouth advertisement but it should be as additional and not as the main method on the list. I say this because you can't cover as much as you supposed to using only word of mouth compared to using social media platforms. Online traffic is so huge these days, so try and take advantage of it also. It is just my opinion.

Word of the mouth advertising is not quite effective. Although if you're advertising online, you will still use words of the mouth if it's done through video advertising. I would suggest you pile with known advertising companies to make your work easier and bring your dreams to limelight.

Word of mouth is a good way to add among other ways you use to get traffic to your sites. But you and I know that depending only on word of mouth is not being realistic to getting traffic that you want because it can't go that far and effective like advertising
Using word of mouth as an advertising strategies to obtain more traffic to your sites is good but most of the time less effective, all you need is better advertising with good content to get traffic.

Casually talking to people who you met along the way or during events about the resources that are available in your website can go a long way especially if it is informative.

I don't think only words from the mouth could generate much traffic on a platform but one thing that I notice about the way to get traffic to a platform is to show the earning prove you earn from the site so with that they will keep asking for a link to also join.

I get your point, but in reality how many people can you get to visit your site by word of mouth. The truth is not a lot, so it is best to explore other means and see how they all work out.

I am not sure about getting traffic from word of mouth, but I believe word of mouth is one of the best way to promote your products and business as it adds social proof.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back