What's new

Word of mouth ideas to get traffic

In this era of search engine and social media platform one can actually leverage from,the use of word of mouth is also good but the range and coverage social media would give to your business is still very much the best to advertise for your business.

Word-of-mouth marketing is the best form of marketing for your business. But it is very important to have lot of satisfied customers as they are the one that will become the mouthpiece for your business.

Word-of-mouth marketing is the best form of marketing for your business. But it is very important to have lot of satisfied customers as they are the one that will become the mouthpiece for your business.
From what you have said, you are talking about a business that already has a customer base. What about new startups, do you think word of mouth would be effective for business just starting up?

Word of mouth can make your business grows if you do things properly. Just make sure you are satisfying your customers and attend to them whenever they are having problem with your product.

In order to get more traffic on your web sites or to get more refferal , one of the best way is using word of mouth in reffering people,like talking to your colleagues at work and convincing them about your website.

One thing I do is I incentivize my loyal customers to ensure that they put in extra effort to get others to come.
Word of mouth is very powerful because it's almost a sure way of getting free, lasting traffic.

Personally, I don't see anything wrong in word of mouth advertisement but it should be as additional and not as the main method on the list. I say this because you can't cover as much as you supposed to using only word of mouth compared to using social media platforms. Online traffic is so huge these days, so try and take advantage of it also. It is just my opinion.
That is one thing about the use of word of mouth as a medium to get in perple into what ypu are doing.But one advantage i really like about word of mouth is that if a customer who has been making use of your services can be the one to attest of the credibility,then it becomes a huge plus to the business.

Word of mouth advertising could help improve traffic a little but i feel it's not as effective like social media or other means of advertising.

Word of mouth marketing ideas may include...
1. Creating a referral program
2. Sharing customer testimonials
3. Offering an incentive

Though it is not the best way to create traffic for your site, but it is still a good way. I think the best thing would be to tell them the wonderful offer your sites has and the benefits of why they need to join in your site, you have to know what that particular person likes and use that to attract them.

Follow these six tips to create your own word-of-mouth marketing strategy:
  • Create a Memorable & Digestible Hashtag. ...
  • Give Your Audience a Chance to Make Their Friends Jealous. ...
  • Steal Their Hearts With Video Content. ...
  • May the Most Engaged Customer Win. ...
  • Get More (and Better) Reviews. ...
  • Be the Human Connection Your Audience Needs

If your website is an online store or ecommerce platform, word of mouth marketing can get you traffic provided you have satisfied customers and these customers refer your website to their friends and families. Word of mouth will rarely work for a blog of forum.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back