Wood or gas fireplace?

Lämmchen

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 15, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
At our previous house we owned a woodburning stove. It's not quite the same as a wood fireplace, but we were able to get the temp in the family room up to 85 degrees F in the winter with that thing!!

At this house, we have a gas fireplace and bugs got in the gas line, so we just shut it off. Eventually, we'll have to hire someone to replace it, but it's not something we would use.

What about at your place? Gas or wood? What do you prefer?

Ooh yikes! 85 degrees is way too hot for me, even in the winter. I prefer it at least 68-72 degrees, anything more it starts to get uncomfortable for me.

As for a fireplace, I honestly don't need one. I'd prefer not having one myself. Main reason why I don't, is because the upkeep. I'd rather not. I use a furnace for my heat, and air conditioning during the summer. I eventually want to get central air, which combines heating and cooling into one system. So you can use your heat vents to get air conditioning.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back