What's new

Wix.com or creating a website on your own?

for beginners, it is advisable to create your website yourself as that's an avenue to learn. But if you want to save time, you just use wix, WordPress, etc. To create a website using their already made templates. You can get creative either way

Now, when it comes to creating websites, there are two choices, you either pay for it if you aren't familiar with this field, or you create it on your own.
Paying for it has also two choices, you either pay for it in some platform such as wix.com, or some freelancer that will do it from scratch.
I personally would go for creating it myself as having a skill is a plus, also i would save myself money (but not time) and know what my website is based about.
What about you?
I did that to a large extent depends on the experience that you have in the area and whether you do have the expertise in order to create your own website. If you are just starting out with your first website and you don't know how to manage her to all of you will be able to succeed in the website as well, then of course it makes sense to use a free option such as WIX, before looking at investing into it on your own.

Since creating a website that is perfect will be a big problem to anyone who doesn't know anything about html or css , I suggest if you don't have then you should go for that platform or find a freelancer that will surely satisfy your website. I know it will cost you money, but that is just money. Time is certainly worth more than a money.

html or css
html and css are not enough. To create a site you also need PHP and js to make the site dynamic. There are many ready-made designs on the internet but it does not have a CMS which is very bad. If you want to add or edit information you need to open the code

You don't benefit from using free wix as you cannot use advertising. If you want to use a premium service with wix, you will have to spend a lot of money. The cost involved with maintaining one website on wix is higher than traditonal hosting.

If you want to create a stunning website but you do not have funds to hire a designer or do not have skills, wix is for you. Wix makes website designing easy, cheaper than hiring a designer.

For a start, I think it is not a bad idea giving it out to a professional to help in creating websites. Then along the line, you can now learn how to create your own websites.

You don't benefit from using free wix as you cannot use advertising. If you want to use a premium service with wix, you will have to spend a lot of money. The cost involved with maintaining one website on wix is higher than traditonal hosting.
yes, i agree with you because one of my friend tried with wix.com and he created a site but he wanted to ads there and he was asking to submit a lot of money so he decides to leave that thought. it's not easy as its say.

There's nothing wrong with using website creators like Wix because they are a great tool for beginners. The only thing that I would mention is that there are definitely some better options out there than using Wix. Wix is good but not good enough if you want to have a website for your business or a site to sell your products on.

yes, i agree with you because one of my friend tried with wix.com and he created a site but he wanted to ads there and he was asking to submit a lot of money so he decides to leave that thought. it's not easy as its say.
If you want to use your wix site to run ads or sell products, you need to use the premium version. I am not sure but I think the price starts from $4 per month, which is expensive compared to hared hosting.

I always see the advertisement about this very platform they call wix on so many YouTube videos channels i open to watch. I have never used them before

Creating your own website yourself can be a good choice as you can pour out what you have in mind well into the content. Creating of options and usage of colors are to your own suits.

If you want to use your wix site to run ads or sell products, you need to use the premium version. I am not sure but I think the price starts from $4 per month, which is expensive compared to hared hosting.
yes, i agree with and i searched it on and found the same as you mentioned here. well, i will not use wix.com as it's not cheap as the second one. may be I will start soon because i really need it.

Wix.com is a popular tool to create a website. It also a good tool as well. I have friends who used it some time ago in my presence to create a very beautiful web site

If you don't have any experience, than Wix.com is good place to start building your website as it helps you to learn new things and you can handle your website easily with them which is most important part of Wix.

I've heard about wix.com software for website creation. They have the custom website design tools, addons, themes etc to make the website authentic. Creating through wix is nice if you want to reserve some funds that you would've given to freelancers.

I wouldn't use Wix to create my website because there is no way that they can do a good job for me but instead I will approach a freelance website designer to do the job for me to my specification.

Have a web design skill will be an add advantage when u want to create ur own website as u will be able to give it the best design u deem fit for ur business and u won't be a novice using the site. If u are to pay for web design I prefer using freelancer that will design it from the scratch and u will be carry along.

If you do not want to take a pain of handing hosting issues, and if you don't mind spending a lot of money in website development, you can use wix.

Now, when it comes to creating websites, there are two choices, you either pay for it if you aren't familiar with this field, or you create it on your own.
Paying for it has also two choices, you either pay for it in some platform such as wix.com, or some freelancer that will do it from scratch.
I personally would go for creating it myself as having a skill is a plus, also i would save myself money (but not time) and know what my website is based about.
What about you?
Wix is one of the platforms where websites can be created for free online. When rating them in Tue order of simplicity and user friendly environment, I'll take WordPress first and then wix second. Wix makes creating website very easy except you're a professional programmer who can do everything on his own.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back