What's new

Without saying its name, try to explain where you are from

It would be fun indeed.
It is the largest economy in Africa, referred to as the Giant of Africa. My country colours are green and white, filled with several cultures and languages but still remain as one.

the largest country in Africa, the players of this nationality won the last African Nations Cup last year in Egypte.

they called the desert warriors ^^, proud to be an Algerian guy^^

I thought this could be a fun little thread. ^^
I live in a country that is a great exporter of oil, coffee, gold and sugar. It is located to the North with the Caribbean Sea, to the South with Brazil, to the East with Guyana and to the West with Colombia. Oscar de León, Simón Diaz among other great artists were born here

I am from the town that lays claim to Napoleon Dynamite. :) If you know who that is, you would know where I am. :)

I am living in a country, where we have a Delta, we have mud vulcanos, we have the last virgin forests in the continent, we have the biggest and richest mines in the continent, we have lots of castles, kind people, smart working and creative youngsters, where we want to be well educated, we have the most fertile fields in Europe etc. I guess I said enough ^_^

Some people may call it the holy land because it is holy to some religions, there are holy places in this country and many people would hate it because of political reasons. It is a famous country because of how small but yet successful and wealth. The people here have many origins for example, someone's grandfather might be from Morocco or from Poland, the race of this country had suffered many losts because of a specific event in the past that many know about. If I tell you the name you would probably know the country, that's how famous it is.

Some people may call it the holy land because it is holy to some religions, there are holy places in this country and many people would hate it because of political reasons. It is a famous country because of how small but yet successful and wealth. The people here have many origins for example, someone's grandfather might be from Morocco or from Poland, the race of this country had suffered many losts because of a specific event in the past that many know about. If I tell you the name you would probably know the country, that's how famous it is.
Im from a country that was called Switzerland of the middle east before the civil war happend. It was a happy country and was very rich. Now it has corruptions and the economy broke. The "Country" lira has lost its value 2021. I think 2020 there was a big explosion in the country and it put the economy really bad postion. Its a really beutiful country with many mountains and lovely people. 2021 the country began almost having no oil/gas. The country is just getting worse I would recommend visiting it before it gets that worse as the country is already gotten worse by alot. Im also a neigbour country to this guy @Matan_z . As of now I live in Sweden.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back