Not open for further replies.

MRizwan530

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 25, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am planning to store potatoes in cold storage.
No it is a season of potatoes and they are so cheap in our area and when season will be out I can sell about double amount as today's.
Do you think this business will be profitable for me or not.?

I am planning to store potatoes in cold storage.
No it is a season of potatoes and they are so cheap in our area and when season will be out I can sell about double amount as today's.
Do you think this business will be profitable for me or not.?
Potatoes can't keep you safe even in a cool place for too long Because potatoes can only be safe for more than a month and a half It is not good for you to think that by saving them now and when the weather is over, you will sell them at expensive prices.

That wont be a good idea because theory might spoil before your intended time of sale. Potatoes are personally good and they do not stay for a very long time after harvest

Well I think potato business is a good business for anyone to invest in, it all depends on the demand rates in your country or environment. But potato desire cold and dry place for storage

In my country we don't store potatoes in cool storage, if you store potatoes in a cool place it start sprouting and spoiling. So it is better in a warm temperate.

It will be highly profitable to you when you have large potatoe farm and cultivate large number if them and store in the cold room, then sell it in wholesale price.

I think the customer base is what determines the profit majorly so you need to be sure if you will get customer to buy your products only then will you get to know how profitable your goods will be.

Wow this is a very nice and beautiful idea you have talked about here friend. Please go ahead and store it sell when it's out of season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back