Ummigal

🔊ANNOUNCEMENT Withdrawal Information

Alexander

Director Of Operations
Staff member
Reaction score
BizNotes
UPDATE - 13/01/2021
We have listened to your feedback and we are happy to inform you that the Tax has been lowered to 25 Biznotes, from 500 for using the transfer feature.

UPDATE - 12/01/2021

Our team regularly reviews the Biznotes transaction log and unfortunately, some of our members have been abusing the Transfer system again. For example, one member realized that by transferring 15 biznotes, he or she will get 20 Biznotes. Effective immediately, a mandatory 500 Biznotes fee will be charged when using this feature to prevent fraud. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.

Usernames have been blurred out, but the evidence to my allegation is attached below.

Changes made:
Mandatory 500 Biznotes Tax Added Charge
An error message for any attempts made under 10$/10,000 Biznotes.
@Malcolm, our Tech Admin notified to see if we can fix this issue indefinitely

Untitled 2.png
Untitled.png

Last edited:

Trexxxy

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Wow I honestly feel that is a bit excessive isn't there a way to checkmate the anomaly, perhaps put a system in place to check this type of transactions.

Alexander

Director Of Operations
Staff member
Reaction score
BizNotes
Wow I honestly feel that is a bit excessive isn't there a way to checkmate the anomaly, perhaps put a system in place to check this type of transactions.
Edited the post. @Malcolm has been notified. If he can fix this error, we can disable these restrictions.

AsadAli

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Edited the post. @Malcolm has been notified. If he can fix this error, we can disable these restrictions.
Honestly, there have been a lot of changes over the last few days that have caused problems. First, there was the issue of withdrawals.Now the matter has come to light and taxes have been levied

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
VIP Member
Reaction score
BizNotes
Hi Alex. Sorry to hear this :( It is sad to see people do this when given such a great opportunity :( I completely understand why there would be a need for tax as a result of such.

This is just a suggestion to try and help out on the situation, but would it not be possible to provide options for the conversions to avoid this happening in the future? For example when you want to convert from BIZnotes to USD you select an option from a drop down menu that would have the main increments, such as 1000 BIZnotes, 2500 BIZnotes, 5000 BIZnotes, 10000 BIZnotes, 20000 BIZnotes and so forth?

This way it will prevent the user from inputting their own amount and will ensure that it is equivalent conversions from BIZnotes into USD, without anyone taking advantage of it.

Not sure if this will be off any help to you @Alexander just wanted to make the suggestion :)

Have a great day!

alberello75

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
There are many almost daily changes on this site. My problem is that I make an effort to keep myself updated (to say, remember everything).
When everything is fixed, I hope it will be possible for the staff to create a (more or less) fixed page of the FAQs and TOS.

Apart from this, Faucet reviews and Altcoins, they don't give any BizNotes per post. Do I understand correctly?
Thank you.

Sudipta

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Hi Alex. Sorry to hear this :( It is sad to see people do this when given such a great opportunity :( I completely understand why there would be a need for tax as a result of such.

This is just a suggestion to try and help out on the situation, but would it not be possible to provide options for the conversions to avoid this happening in the future? For example when you want to convert from BIZnotes to USD you select an option from a drop down menu that would have the main increments, such as 1000 BIZnotes, 2500 BIZnotes, 5000 BIZnotes, 10000 BIZnotes, 20000 BIZnotes and so forth?

This way it will prevent the user from inputting their own amount and will ensure that it is equivalent conversions from BIZnotes into USD, without anyone taking advantage of it.

Not sure if this will be off any help to you @Alexander just wanted to make the suggestion :)

Have a great day!
Exactly sir, great idea, rather than adding taxes, adding such option would work much better.

alberello75

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
I see. Very good. (y) (y)
So if want to to withdraw 10$, I sould have at least 1020 poins, within the 1st of every new month.
I understood correctly?
Thank you.

Learning

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Thanks for this great full information withdraw in ever months will be able to earn more that 10$

Alexander

Director Of Operations
Staff member
Reaction score
BizNotes
When officially and how long will it talk for me to got 1025 points I think that will take much period of time
It is 10,000 points, actually. Posting on the forum should be more than only writing for money, it should help you learn and expand your knowledge of the world of business.

Learning

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
It is 10,000 points, actually. Posting on the forum should be more than only writing for money, it should help you learn and expand your knowledge of the world of business.
Yes I understand your point posting in this forum should be more than only writing for money learning and experience is better that anything in future been in this forum is for you to have the experience in learning and understanding.

Top Bottom