What's new

Withdrawal Delay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh happy belated birthday to you. Wish you long life and prosperity. Have a good life out there. I'm sure you already have something to celebrate the birthday here with members when you're back

Happy birthday dear. May all your wishes come through as the way you wished and prayed for. Live Long and Prosper. You'll Dail through in Jesus name .Amen.
Happy birthday dear. Long life and prosperity should be your portion and may you never lack anything in this life. May you be as fruitful as they way you want .
Oh happy belated birthday to you. Wish you long life and prosperity. Have a good life out there. I'm sure you already have something to celebrate the birthday here with members when you're back
I wish the person good health with great Opportunities and money. Thus life is more of money you know lol. All is well with us. God is still the reason.
I wish the person good health with great Opportunities and money. Thus life is more of money you know lol. All is well with us. God is still the reason.

Last edited:
Hi,

Due to my 22nd Birthday coming on Saturday 1st of October, any payments submitted before Saturday 1st of October, will be processed on the 9th of October, as I am going to be on vacation abroad and might not have a good internet connection for a week.

Thanks,
Alex
Ha! Happy Birthday, Alexander
Your birthday is one day after mine.
Another Libra! ⚖️
Hope you're having fun and what a great way to spend your birthday. 🙂🌞🌴🥤

Happy birthday boss. I hope you will enjoy your vacation there. We underatand your commitment to making this great forum to great level. Kudos to you. I wish you safe journey.

Happy birthday boss. I hope you will enjoy your vacation there. We underatand your commitment to making this great forum to great level. Kudos to you. I wish you safe journey.

Seems another moderator locked this topic after you replied. This is a bit overdue but still appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back