What's new

Wise to invest in hryvnia (Ukraine Currency)

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
With the way things are going in the Ukraine, would it even be wise to invest in their currency called hryvnia? I don't know if it's something I would invest in myself. I checked what the currency is worth, and supposedly it's not much. Since I live in the US, hryvnia would only be worth $0.27 or so in USD.

Could this eventually go up someday? I figure since they're in a war right now, the currency is probably not doing so good either. What do you think?

Am new into this but can someone tell me how it's working I read about this sometime ago on forumcoin I will love to trade this but I need more insight

Actually It may be and it may not be wise to invest in there currency. It depends on the insight you have gotten about the currency and if it's favourable for you to invest is good but don't just invest in something you dont know.

Investing in the Ukrainian currency will take a lot of analysis. It is not what you will just do at a glance.

As a forex trader, you will need to weigh the dollar index before you could invest in the basket of currencies. It is very necessary to do this and also carry out some researches.

i do not believe it is profitable to invest on a currency of a war torn nation as you would not know the kind of outcome that would come out in the future, as the dimension the economy will take is not yet known

With the way things are going in the Ukraine, would it even be wise to invest in their currency called hryvnia? I don't know if it's something I would invest in myself. I checked what the currency is worth, and supposedly it's not much. Since I live in the US, hryvnia would only be worth $0.27 or so in USD.

Could this eventually go up someday? I figure since they're in a war right now, the currency is probably not doing so good either. What do you think?
I don't think it would be a wise decision to invest in Ukrainian currency, especially during this war period, because war has weakened their economy.

If you have a money that you're not making use and you won't be needing it urgently, you can invest in Ukraine currency now. The value has drop to the lowest because of the war, but if you can wait till after the war, the value of the currency might skyrocket immediately

I'll advise you to stay away first - there's no assurance that the economy of Ukraine will rebound in the near future. If that happens, then there'll be loss which I'm sure isn't what you want in any way. Just keep observing for now.

Personally I wouldn't want to invest in the Ukraine currency because their system is not stable now because of the war.. We don't know if there is likely to be a further depreciation or appreciation as the war is still going on.

This will be the right to invest on currencies but not the dollar because it's nicely moving to the downside, if you have any good currency to invest on it will be a good idea.

I am not in Ukraine and I don't always analyze there economy and currency .
The important thing is for your to master these things before you think of investing

I'll advise you to stay away first - there's no assurance that the economy of Ukraine will rebound in the near future. If that happens, then there'll be loss which I'm sure isn't what you want in any way. Just keep observing for now.
It is advisable to wait for the time being before going ahead to invest on anything about Ukraine as you do not know the direction the country is heading to at the moment.

This will be the right to invest on currencies but not the dollar because it's nicely moving to the downside, if you have any good currency to invest on it will be a good idea.
That's true, if something is moving down it will not be a good idea to invest on it, if you want to earn money with investment you need to have the experience, this very important.

That's true, if something is moving down it will not be a good idea to invest on it, if you want to earn money with investment you need to have the experience, this very important.
You are right, in forex trading you need to buy and expect it to go higher,but you can also benefit from the sell side of the market that's what I really like about forex trading.

You are right, in forex trading you need to buy and expect it to go higher,but you can also benefit from the sell side of the market that's what I really like about forex trading.
Yes, we have two ways to earn money in the forex market, is either you buy it or sell, that's what you need to do before you can earn profits, this are the two ways You can earn.

There is particularly a lot of uncertainties about that contain at least for now. I believe that the best thing to do is to just try to keep your money and then try to look for any clear opportunity because right now I do not see anyone.

In selling the currency, you'll also have to weigh the buying power or will of purchasing population; which is why a lot of us are recommending staying away from a currency that might plummet or appreciate anytime.

Yes, we have two ways to earn money in the forex market, is either you buy it or sell, that's what you need to do before you can earn profits, this are the two ways You can earn.
That's true, seems like you also have a good knowledge on forex trading, it will be a good idea to have such kinds of knowledge, forex trading is something reliable.

That's true, seems like you also have a good knowledge on forex trading, it will be a good idea to have such kinds of knowledge, forex trading is something reliable.
I don't really know much about forex trading sir, I'm learning from you, I think you have a good knowledge on how forex trading works, I believe you are a profitable trader.

I don't really know much about forex trading sir, I'm learning from you, I think you have a good knowledge on how forex trading works, I believe you are a profitable trader.
Yes, being a profitable trader is not something easy, you need to go through a lot before you can profit from the market, it takes a lot before you can even do that.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back