Windows web hosting provider?

Sinrop

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Feb 20, 2015
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am looking for Windows web hosting provider that supports video streaming hosting services.
I have seen that QHoster.com has a good reputation for providing Cheap Windows hosting services.
But how reliable and good are they for streaming video hosting?
Any experience?

What other providers can be good for this?

Sinrop said:
I am looking for Windows web hosting provider that supports video streaming hosting services.
I have seen that QHoster.com has a good reputation for providing Cheap Windows hosting services.
But how reliable and good are they for streaming video hosting?
Any experience?

What other providers can be good for this?

Hey!!

You should go with mainvps.net
They provide amazing offers and support backup.
They're more reliable and even customizable when required with 27*7 support team.

I would recommend QHoster.com hosting to everybody, seeing as how it gives a huge amount of bandwidth and space for a very little price.
Their goal seems to be to satisfy customers, not to make it difficult to switch hosting.

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=small][size=small][font="Segoe UI", system-ui, "Apple Color Emoji", "Segoe UI Emoji", sans-serif][size=small][size=small][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]If you want performance and better customer support after sales then you can choose WHUK.[/font][/size][/font][/size][/size][/font][/size]
There are many provider available but their features, plans, support is a key factor of hosting business.
[size=small][font="Segoe UI", system-ui, "Apple Color Emoji", "Segoe UI Emoji", sans-serif][size=small][size=small][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]We Experts in shared windows hosting backed by 24x7 support with Plesk control panel and 4.8 rating out of 5 as per customer reviews.[/font][/size][/font][/size][/size]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=small][size=small][font="Segoe UI", system-ui, "Apple Color Emoji", "Segoe UI Emoji", sans-serif][size=small][size=small][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Why choose Web Hosting UK for your Windows Hosting?[/font][/size]

[size=small][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]1. The latest Microsoft technologies[/font][/size]
[size=small][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]2. The power of Microsoft & Open Source[/font][/size]
[size=small][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]3. 1-Click App Installer[/font][/size]
[size=small][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]4. SSD Accelerated Storage[/font][/size]
[size=small][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]5. Plesk Control Panel[/font][/size]
[size=small][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]6. Daily Offsite Backups[/font][/size][/font][/size][/size][/font][/size]

If you want performance and better customer support after sales then you can choose WHUK.
There are many providers available but their features, plans, support is a key factor of hosting business.
We Experts in shared windows hosting backed by 24x7 support with Plesk control panel and 4.8 rating out of 5 as per customer reviews.

Why choose Web Hosting UK for your Windows Hosting?

1. The latest Microsoft technologies
2. The power of Microsoft & Open Source
3. 1-Click App Installer
4. SSD Accelerated Storage
5. Plesk Control Panel
6. Daily Offsite Backups

So I am still very happy with QHoster.com Web Hosting Services.
Lots of features, and I can afford to pay a year at a go. It is a reliable option for hosting any kind of web sites.

I know nothing about window hosting, can anyone explain to me how is windows hosting different from linux hosting? What are the advantages and disadvantages of using windows hosting, or linux hosting for that matter.

So I am still very happy with QHoster.com Web Hosting Services.
Lots of features, and I can afford to pay a year at a go. It is a reliable option for hosting any kind of web sites.
Never heard of QHoster. If you have used this hosting provoder, can you please share the features and pricing. My web host provides SSL for free only for the first year, I am looking for web host that offers free SSL for lifetime

Hostinger is a very good site that provides excellent all-round services. Bluehost is also another household name that has lived up to expectations.
Others include but not limited to dreamhost and HostGator (a very reliable host).

I think hostgator is the best on the market right now and the cheapest package is $ 2.75 / month. it is not a large sum and it offers you many advantages! :)

Windows hosting is website hosting that uses a Windows operating system. Because the most common web hosting plan options operate on Linux, you can usually assume that anytime a web hosting company doesn’t specify a plan is Windows hosting, it’s Linux hosting.

But for a certain subset of website owners, Windows server hosting is the better choice and it’s important to seek out a plan that provides the particular features that come with it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back